Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Does the Rozeta AU suite not work in Audiobus?

Hey guys, I will admit its been a while since I used Audiobus. Going over some things for a new video and was testing out the Rozeta AU, well going to test them out in Audiobus but it crashes each time. Not sure if its a bug or they are just not supported.

Anybody else?

Comments

• The big Audiobus update is very nearly ready to drop but I don’t think current release it’s supported. Works great in beta though.

• @Carnbot Thanks. I just figured that out as I am part of the Beta team as well. It does work.

• @gmslayton said:
    @Carnbot Thanks. I just figured that out as I am part of the Beta team as well. It does work.

So your initial test was with the regular AudioBus version, not the one from the beta?
    And then you retested with the beta?

• AUv3 midi is not supported in the current AB3 release. But it’s coming.

• Yep, won't be long at all now!

• Freakin’ AWESOME!!! B)

• And it works smashingly in the beta. Love the clean "MIDI" tab in AB3 to host them all. I do the audio bits in AUM. And AUM is so AB "smart"... it's a really delightful combo.