Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

FabFilter AUv3 On The Way

Comments

• edited July 2018

Amazing :)
    But will it mean we’ll need to purchase again if already purchased in Auria?
    We’ll see, great news though :lol:

• edited July 2018

haha, finally the secret sauce is out!

• whaaaaa fabfilter will be available
    outside of auria ?

• Auria and desktop versions fulfill all my needs, but I'm sure the AU's will enhance a lot of people's applications.

• Could someone repost a summary of this info here for non FB users like me? So curious to learn more but not enough to get on FB. Thanks!

• First Rosenstein, and now this!

• edited July 2018

Don't think you need to be on FB to read the post.

It doesn't say anything apart from "coming soon"

• Doug's Top Secret NDA?

• edited July 2018

@Iso said:
    Doug's Top Secret NDA?

Maybe. But betting (hoping) not.

• This is great news for AUM, AB and apeMatrix etc

• @Carnbot said:
    This is great news for AUM, AB and apeMatrix etc

And BM3!

• What a day

• I just bought 5 FF in the last sale.
    So this is a bit frustrating.

• @thinds
    Thanks for letting me know. I just don’t want to support FB in any way. I do appreaciate you letting me know it’s accessible there without an account.

• edited July 2018

@gusgranite said:

@Carnbot said:

And BM3!

Yeah all hosts. In fact it’s great for iOS music really and may entice more people to try it now with the quality of these plugins :)

• edited July 2018

I wager in two ipads from now (four Gus years) I will be happily %100 ipad.

• Dang I just brought pro l2

• edited July 2018

@gusgranite said:

@Carnbot said:

And BM3!

Yeah all hosts. In fact it’s great for iOS music really and may entice more people to try it now with the quality of these plugins :)

Agreed, the EQ is a real work horse in many studio and living in Nederland I'm extra happy for them.

• The only thing I'd like is my purchases from Auria to be transferable. Usually I wouldn't care so much, but the FF plugins are EXTREMELY expensive compared to other apps, so I'd prefer to not spend it all over again.

Otherwise, this is excellent news.

• Dreams do come true!

Sometimes it’s just a matter of faith and time..

It was inevitable!

King

• @Daveypoo said:
    but the FF plugins are EXTREMELY expensive compared to other apps...

Even if I'd too like not to pay again for the plugs I've already bought in Auria, I think that extra development deserve extra money, especialy for these master pieces of effects.

• Welcome to the future. Fabfilter is top banana! With just Q2 I would be more than happy but the idea that timeless might come too is just mind blowing. I think these do count as a game changer (even thought some will say we can already use them in AUM via AB)

• Very cool news! Since I own all the FabFilter plugins in Auria, I agree some sort of reduced upgrade price would be cool, but I'm not counting on it: Apple makes such things so difficult. And though the plugins are expensive in iOS terms, they're so cheap compared to the desktop prices I don't think FabFilter will be moved by our pleas. ;)

• edited July 2018

I, too, would prefer not to pay for plugins in Auria. But I fear this means the end of Auria.
    By which I mean: Many people complain about its relative unfriendliness, BUT OH, THE FABFILTERS.

• @thinds said:
    Auria and desktop versions fulfill all my needs, but I'm sure the AU's will enhance a lot of people's applications.

Ditto.

Even with a reduced rate(which I don't think is necessary) I don't think I would buy them again.

• Great news!

Also if you've already bought them for Auria, don't be sad - you will definitely still be able to run more instances of the native Auria versions than the AUs, I'm certain of that. With an Air 2 you can run 25 instances of Pro C or Pro Q in Auria (or any combination thereof) - I doubt very much that will be possible with the AU versions!

I also don't expect a discount for those who've already bought them (and I won every single one), but I'm just glad to see iOS music getting more traction from a truly great software company.

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    I, too, would prefer not to pay for plugins in Auria. But I fear this means the end of Auria.

No reason to think that - Auria is awesome anyway. FF really isn't the only reason to use it.

• wimwim
    edited July 2018

Dammit. Now I need to put my money where my mouth is after writing them about how I refuse to buy their single-host Auria Pro plugins but would absolutely go for them as AUv3.

I wonder what this is going to do to Auria Pro sales. I have the feeling a substantial number of people buy Auria Pro mainly to get access to the FabFilter plugins. I really hope it doesn’t hurt them because I have nothing but respect for Auria Pro. Not a single complaint but for the FabFilter plugins tempting me to go back on my principles and buy ‘em.