Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Searching musicians

edited July 2018 in Creations

Dear musicians,

One of my compositions, Space.

https://soundcloud.com/frenq-79799706/space-1

I am looking for musicians to work out my ideas and carry it on to an European stage or else to make an album together. Here one of my compositions called Space. I am a singer / saxophonist / composer and play some keys. I have made the following number myself, but it has to be better. Who wants and dares to cooperate? If you want to collaborate please let me know below and I will contact you. I am located in the Netherlands.

Regards,

FrenQ

Comments

• I'm in the need for a drummer, bassist, guitarplayer and a keyboard man or woman.

Thank you for listening.

• Hi, I am Patrick Artist, Singer, Composer, Pianist and Drummer. 52. Lets have a chat. How ?

• Hi Patrick, i contact you Monday. Hopefully via this forum... Need a pianist for sure.

• Hi, I play guitar. Here are some tracks on my soundcloud:

• Hi mistercharlie very nice playing contact you monday!

• @Frenq said:
    Hi mistercharlie very nice playing contact you monday!

Rad

• Still on the search for a bass player (have one in the Netherlands but he's mostly very busy) and drummer. Keyboardwizard also welcome. Man or woman.

Warm regards, Frenq

• I’m in need of a
    musician for; a type of trent reznor atticus ross type
    of music making collaboration. mainly that style music. Kind of looking for someone or several people that can share musical ideas and inspire each other and come together to create complete tracks.

• edited July 2018

Uploaded 14 songs on soundcloud now. New to iPad and iPad productions and synths but desperately want to meet new musicians to make fresh music again. Listen and see what me and my music is about. Got a few nice reactions but still need some musicians. If you are interested please dont hesitate and i will pm you! Thanks. So far with advertising myself. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Warm love to all.

Look at https://soundcloud.com/frenq-79799706 for more information.