Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Thumbjam DrumJam: Oh Sono?

Ole Sono take the show on the road to Apple or he just busy with other stuff?

Odd, we got the LINK, ARP, and AB Remote goodies and then went silent.

Which seem like several other devs I know who went to Apple.(fact). Not making this up.

Sono, you still in the game here?

Anything new for your app(s)? Upgrades?

New app?

My buddy tells me Apple will only allow him to make compatibility upgrade, no IAP or online banter about his app(s).

This seems that pattern.

Hope I am wrong.

Comments

• @RUST( i )K said:

Which seem like several other devs I know who went to Apple.(fact). Not making this up.

New app?

My buddy tells me Apple will only allow him to make compatibility upgrade, no IAP or online banter about his app(s).

This seems that pattern.

Hope I am wrong.

Thumbjam is a complete product in my eyes, what other options do you want added?

• @[Deleted User] said:

@RUST( i )K said:

New app?

This seems that pattern.

Hope I am wrong.

Thumbjam is a complete product in my eyes, what other options do you want added?

Nothing! LOL

ANother awesome app form Sonosaurus!

• edited July 2018

@RUST( i )K said:

@[Deleted User] said:

@RUST( i )K said:

New app?

This seems that pattern.

Hope I am wrong.

Nothing! LOL

ANother awesome app form Sonosaurus!

hihi, let hope for a new app then if the dude is still self employed :-)

• @[Deleted User] said:

@RUST( i )K said:

New app?

This seems that pattern.

Hope I am wrong.

I think Rustik is poking around to find out more about that Apple's policy. I really hope that's not the case for one particular reason (Samplr).

Having said that, bringing TJ into AUV3 ranks wouldn't hurt either.

• I’m here! Never went anywhere... I’ll be putting out a bug fix release of ThumbJam soon, I’m still in maintenance mode on most things. Have plans for a DrumJam follow-on app which will incorporate many things people have missed in the original. Have some ideas for new apps but haven’t quite had the time to follow through on them yet.

Don’t worry, I’ve still managed to stay afloat independently thanks to the success of TonalEnergy Tuner in the music education market, and a lot my time is going toward updates and maintenance on that.

• @sonosaurus said:
    thanks to the success of TonalEnergy Tuner in the music education market

Congrats! You deserve it! :love:

Gotta buy some missing Drumjam packs to send you more money, btw :lol:

• @sonosaurus said:
    I’m here! Never went anywhere...

Great news!

• @sonosaurus said:
    I’m here! Never went anywhere... I’ll be putting out a bug fix release of ThumbJam soon, I’m still in maintenance mode on most things. Have plans for a DrumJam follow-on app which will incorporate many things people have missed in the original. Have some ideas for new apps but haven’t quite had the time to follow through on them yet.

Don’t worry, I’ve still managed to stay afloat independently thanks to the success of TonalEnergy Tuner in the music education market, and a lot my time is going toward updates and maintenance on that.

Excellent news. TE is basically magic. It's a wonderful thought, thinking of young musician's having the advantage of TE being incorporated into their education. I used it recently when a family member passed on their old flute. I did a little googling to figure out the super basics and then used TE to monitor (and improve!) my shitty playing.

• @sonosaurus said:
    I’m here! Never went anywhere... I’ll be putting out a bug fix release of ThumbJam soon, I’m still in maintenance mode on most things. Have plans for a DrumJam follow-on app which will incorporate many things people have missed in the original. Have some ideas for new apps but haven’t quite had the time to follow through on them yet.

Awesome Bro!

Glad to hear it you made iOS music special for many of us years ago!

• This is a feel good moment ☺️

• @sonosaurus said:

Keep at it Mister. Your're a Rushmore around here...

• @[Deleted User] said:
    This is a feel good moment ☺️

I wish he would give me a reason to give him more of my money!

I have all the IAP for DJam.

Maybe he can release some house/electronic/synths/bass sound packs for Thumb Jam?

I would love to grab an IAP to help homeboy SONO out!

• edited July 2018

@RUST( i )K said:

@[Deleted User] said:
    This is a feel good moment ☺️

I wish he would give me a reason to give him more of my money!

I have all the IAP for DJam.

Maybe he can release some house/electronic/synths/bass sound packs for Thumb Jam?

I would love to grab an IAP to help homeboy SONO out!

Man Djam is fricken awesome 👏 I have all the IAP, please more IAP’s but I would love more live ethnic instruments.well ok maybe a 606 thrown in.