Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AU file player, with drag-and-drop?

AUM is amazing, but loading audio files into it is a pain. Is there an AU that will load and play audio files? Preferably with either drag-and-drop support (if that’s even possible in AU), or Files app integration.

Comments

• edited July 2018

Reslice. Dont think it has drag and drop,,but yes to import.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • There is another Fx app that plays files that is in beta

Its AMAZING!

• ReSlice it is, then!

• @RUST( i )K said:
    There is another Fx app that plays files that is in beta

Its AMAZING!

Care to share?

• ReSlice works great. I already had it! Also, if you slide the Files app out from the right in Slide Over view, you can copy a file, and paste it into ReSlice. Very cool.

• Ok, now I feel like a dum dum. How can I make ReSlice just play the file, and not slice it, or require that I hold a finger on the screen?

• is there a way to record the output of matrix and record it directly into reslice?

• I don’t think this is going to work. It’s a great app, but not really a simple file player.

Anything else?

• @RUST( i )K said:
    There is another Fx app that plays files that is in beta

Its AMAZING!

I look forward to this mystery app then.

• I am missing an AUv3 sampler in general. Only one I have found is BeathHawk. It's not perfect but it works.