Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Auria is on sale!

edited December 2013 in General App Discussion

Both 50%. Im pretty pissed off about it because they told me 2 weeks ago that they didnt plan any more sales this year. So i paid full. No big deal, but still..... Grrrrrrrr.....

Comments

• edited March 2014

• Nice. Does anybody know if there is sale on the upgrade price to? From le to full edition? Don't have my iPad with me atm.

Sent from my iPhone using [URL=http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1]Tapatalk[/URL]

• edited December 2013

Jakersjaw said:

Nice. Does anybody know if there is sale on the upgrade price to? From le to full edition? Don't have my iPad with me atm.

No
    As far as i can tell, judging by this link: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id585683569
    it's 24.99. But i cant be sure that text is being updated on ia sales.

• Well crossing my fingers.
    Is there a quality difference from le to full? Find that auria le "muddens" my guitar recording. When I find a nice tone in jamup and load in into auria le via audiobus, it sound all "muddy". So will it be better if I upgrade?

It's no problem I cubasis.

• edited December 2013

Jakersjaw said:

Well crossing my fingers.
    Is there a quality difference from le to full? Find that auria le "muddens" my guitar recording. When I find a nice tone in jamup and load in into auria le via audiobus, it sound all "muddy". So will it be better if I upgrade?

Probably not! But, start a thread over at http://auriaapp.com/forum/ and they will help you out pretty quick with that.

• Yeah will do that. Thanks kloon

• Thanks. Good offer.

@Kloon, I'm on the same boat. Anyway, too much for my needs right now.

• Just a heads up if anyone lives in the states there is a chain of stores called bed bath and beyond that currently have $25 iTunes gift cards for $20. They do the promotion ever other month or so it seems, but with this sale and that one coinciding I think I'll be getting this before I leave for work tonight.

• I bought Auria when it was half price last year, I think that sale only lasted one or two days. (I think Cubasis should also have a drastic price cut, since Auria is 50% and BM2 is a whopping 75% off!)
    I really love all the stuff Auria can do and highly recommend it to anybody who needs the best audio DAW. MIDI is another story. Of course the bigger the Ipad the better for this dude.

• edited March 2014

• Thx a lot Kloon for starting this thread! It happens that I just bought 30 euro of cards (for 25 euro) and then I saw your post, and I bought it, tested it, and it is really a great app! :) I have Multitrack Daw and GarageBand as recording apps, and yesterday I bought Beatmaker 2 - wich has a hard learning curve for me, but is I think also very good. Auria is much more user friendly! Happy with it. Thx again. :)

• Got it today. Looks like the other half of Cubase missing from Cubasis.
    When I first started the app it asked for an email and said they would mail instructions for downloading extra content. That was 11 hours ago...?

• @TedBPhx check their forum for the content. They've had issues with that signup process.

• Thank you.

• NoiseHorse said:

I bought Auria when it was half price last year, I think that sale only lasted one or two days. (I think Cubasis should also have a drastic price cut, since Auria is 50% and BM2 is a whopping 75% off!)
    I really love all the stuff Auria can do and highly recommend it to anybody who needs the best audio DAW. MIDI is another story. Of course the bigger the Ipad the better for this dude.

Yes this... I was disappointed big time that Cubasis didn't join the holiday party re. offering a price cut... I'm going to hold out through the holidays, in hope that they decide to offer up a break ... :-)

• edited December 2013

+1 @dj8

• Hmm.. It says 'Audiobus support (ipad 3 or greater). Does it support AB on the ipad mini?

• @JulianEmdon AB works with Auria on my iPad mini.
    Although it seems somewhat unstable, I'm using them often with no stress (but need to be very careful for memory consumption).

• I've used Auria and Audiobus together on an iPad 2.

• NOTE...I cannot launch Auria at all. It crashes shortly after launch every time. I've done a reboot of my iMini - retina, and even deleted and reinstalled. It was working well until I purchased one of the IR packs. It seems others are experiencing this too (link below), so you might be better off holding up on any IAPs until that gets resolved. Until then, I am stuck!

http://auriaapp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=11309

• Wow - that's a bummer :(

I've bought quite a few IAPs without problem, so I assume it's related to buying IR files.

• Maybe so. I bought a non-IR IAP a month ago and had no problem with that.

• Have you contacted Rim on the Auria forum? He's usually quite responsive. This seems to be a nasty deal-breaking bug to me.

• Not on the forum...I sent them an email to their support address.

• Have you tried deleting the app?

• razraz
    edited December 2013

I'm going to have to disagree with Auria + AB on iPad mini. I bought it on sale after reading multiple reports that it works. I was barely able to run it with AB, always getting memory issues and having to go through this dance of closing apps, rebooting, etc.

In my opinion that takes all the fun out of iPad music and I would not recommend it to mini owners.

• Yep...deleted and reinstalled and continue to have the same problem.

• Did I say reinstall?...

• Serously, the Auria devs won't leave you hanging, I'm sure they'll sort it out soon.

• It didn't even attempt to launch before I reinstalled! ;-)