Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

To all my English friends: Thank you for allowing Sacha Baron Cohen...

to come over here and play.
The upcoming new show looks to be great!

That is all.

Comments

• Did you know his brother Simon Baron-Cohen is a leading researcher on autism?

• Thanks for duping Palin. Fab!

• @McDtracy said:
    Did you know his brother Simon Baron-Cohen is a leading researcher on autism?

Yes, I am in the profession.
    Both of the brothers have contributed much good to the world.

• @kinkujin said:
    Thanks for duping Palin. Fab!

Fantastic!
    To be fair, that is like shooting brain-damaged fish in a very small barrel filled with exceedingly thick oil, but it is still very funny.

• I am English but I feel that I can take no credit for this.

• @McDtracy said:

And more relevant here - his other brother is a composer and has contributed to Sasha's movies. New show looks great!

• I love that guy but I don't have Showtime. Is there any other way to access this show besides subscribing?

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:
    I love that guy but I don't have Showtime. Is there any other way to access this show besides subscribing?

If your outside the uk a vpn via channel 4 website

http://www.channel4.com

• @JeffChasteen What’s your work? This is my daughter with her gold medal she received last week at the national Special Olympics games in Seattle.

• Congrats to your daughter, @waynerowand! Very cool.

• @waynerowand said:
    @JeffChasteen What’s your work? This is my daughter with her gold medal she received last week at the national Special Olympics games in Seattle.

I teach special needs students of all exceptionalities in both direct classes and collaborative classes.
    Congratulations to your daughter!

• I still think he would have made a perfect Freddy Mercury.

• @waynerowand said:
    @JeffChasteen What’s your work? This is my daughter with her gold medal she received last week at the national Special Olympics games in Seattle.

congratulations! I’m proud when my kid gets her participation trophy at camp. I can’t imagine winning an Olympic event! Or being related to someone who does!

• edited July 2018

@waynerowand said:

That's just a little bit from where I live, pretty cool seeing how many people were there for the Special Olympics. It was packed everywhere!

• I want to see this so bad, but it’s only on Showtime right?

• @waynerowand said:

Plus plus.

• @skiphunt said:
    I want to see this so bad, but it’s only on Showtime right?

On channel 4 in the uk day after showtime airs, you'll need to sign up with a uk address tho and use a vpn. Could use for a name and addy -

Lord Percy
    Buckingham Place
    London
    SW1A 1AA
    UK

• @JeffChasteen That’s awesome! Thank you for giving a damn, sincerely.
    @lukesleepwalker Many, many thanks!
    @ExAsperis99 Thank you! I’m a proud papa!
    @Tarekith I think there was around 4K from all the delegations, plus all the support. U of W was a tremendous host, not to mention metro as a whole was very welcoming and warm. I know our athletes were very grateful for the hospitality.
    @JohnnyGoodyear Thank you sir.

Everyone else....sorry to highjack the thread. Thanks for indulging me.

• @Lady_App_titude said:
    I still think he would have made a perfect Freddy Mercury.

Agreed. Much better than the Mr. Robot dude.

• @mister_rz said:

@skiphunt said:

On channel 4 in the uk day after showtime airs, you'll need to sign up with a uk address tho and use a vpn. Could use for a name and addy -

Lord Percy
    Buckingham Place
    London
    SW1A 1AA
    UK

So I need a vpn that looks like it's based in the UK?

• @Halftone said:

@McDtracy said:

And more relevant here - his other brother is a composer and has contributed to Sasha's movies. New show looks great!

I did not know that. Very cool.

DISCLOSURE: I'm not really a Sasha Baron-Cohen fan to be honest. I haven't watched his movies for more than a few minutes. Talented and smart but not my thing to shame people by playing on their tolerance of assholery even if the intent is to expose their intolerance.

The whole thing seems like the jerk in the room is Sasha. But that's my 15 minute assessment of his act. I prefer his acting to type in "Sweeney Todd". He's an improviser and I have to respect the skill if not the product.

• A return ruse for Boston 1773.

• Whatever can get Sacha Baron Cohen to stop making his absolutely dreadful scripted comedies is a good thing.

• @McDtracy said:

DISCLOSURE: I'm not really a Sasha Baron-Cohen fan to be honest. I haven't watched his movies for more than a few minutes. Talented and smart but not my thing to shame people by playing on their tolerance of assholery even if the intent is to expose their intolerance.

I get that. It's that style of comedy where the goal is to make the audience uncomfortable, kind of like "The Office". I'm not always in the mood for it either. But when I am, he's very good at it.

• Alistair Leslie Graham has provided me with many a laugh out loud moments. It is great to see Mr Baron-Cohen has returned to this style of work, he is definitely better when free-styling and reacting to the people he is duping.

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

@mister_rz said:

@skiphunt said:

Lord Percy
    Buckingham Place
    London
    SW1A 1AA
    UK

So I need a vpn that looks like it's based in the UK?

Yeah the channel 4 website uses flash still, so it doesn't work on ios, they have an app in the appstore, just checked it out again, makes you sign in to watch all the content, but some shows you can watch as a guest without signing up.

The sign up only asks for name, email, age and gender, has a postcode box, but that isn't required. If your not already using a vpn, try something like getflix as they have a 14 day trial, so you can see if it works. App supports airplay, if you use a computer, you might have to set the time zone to gmt/bst, some of the free vpn's might work though.