Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

“Bring It On”, my new original song!

This is my brand new original song, “Bring It On” - a rather sad rock ballad, inflenced by 80’s alternative and pop rock music (new wave, gothic and post punk bands, mainly). Recorded in Auria Pro (iOS) using an Apogee One, MXL mics, a Marshall JTM-30, a cheap strat model guitar, an equally cheap Brazilian knock-off of a Precision bass and a really old 12-string turned 6-string folk guitar. For the video, clips from a 1947 classic, “The Red House”, starred by the fantastic Allene Roberts. Lyrics just below. Enjoy!

Comments

• This is fantastic, connactic, reminds me of bands i love like joy division and new order.

• Thank you so much! I love both bands!

• Hey, prolific as ever @theconnactic! Good lyric. Don't know why you aren't overdubbing the vocal choruses as I so sagely suggest! That would be awesome, but you are the artist!

Check the Choom thread for publishing your music. @o_imseng's royalty description of Apple is so outrageous!

• Thank you so much, @LinearLineman! 😀

• About choon, Apple etc., streaming for a musician is like AdSense for a Youtuber: it’s good, it’s a bonus, but if one intends to make a living from it, hard times are expected. IMO.

• That's actually pretty pleasant. What do you use for drums?

• @SlowMotion said:
    That's actually pretty pleasant. What do you use for drums?

Thank you so much! I wrote the drums in Garageband iOS's drummer and them soloed each instrument and exported each drum into Auria Pro (in fact, a pretty tedious process) and replaced most of them with better Drumagog samples.

• great song, Dmitry! good tip about drumagog

• @tonytutone said:
    great song, Dmitry! good tip about drumagog

Thank you so much!

• This is great!
    I do agree with Linear Lineman that overdubbed vocals on the chorus would be fantastic to hear, but that's certainly not a complaint!

• You did a good job, certainly sad but interesting. I see a bit of REM.

Fully agree with LinearLineman.
    Overdubbed vocals on the chorus would be much better!
    I think you still have a lot to say!👌