Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SpaceCraft Bugs

124»

Comments

• @deltaVaudio said:
    This might have been more appropriate on a Files app bugs thread ;)

Sorry for the taint! But best to know if the apple core may have some rot before you bite into it...

• Is there any way to set midi port and channel on the IAA version?
    It seems on ApeMatrix ,SpaceCraft can't receive audio as AU and only way is IAA version. But then it listens to every midi port...

• Hi @Korakios this is the not a bug, you need to load as auv3 music effect to get both audio and midi in. Look for the FXm tab at the bottom.

Auv3 instruments can't receive audio in.

• @AudioGus said:

Yeah it’s an annoying issue, Apple should have named the app Filez before they made it fit for purpose ;)
    I really hope this isn’t happening in ipadOS

I had a bit of a clear out and it currently fixed it for me. I think it might be some files it doesn’t like the taste of or might be the hierarchy as mentioned.. helpfully, it’s not obvious what cures it. But I moved some folders into the Documents by Readle folder.

• @Carnbot said:

@AudioGus said:

Yeah it’s an annoying issue, Apple should have named the app Filez before they made it fit for purpose ;)

I had a bit of a clear out and it currently fixed it for me. I think it might be some files it doesn’t like the taste of or might be the hierarchy as mentioned.. helpfully, it’s not obvious what cures it. But I moved some folders into the Documents by Readle folder.

Yah my audioshare folder now works but everything under ‘on my ipad’ is inaccessible. At least now I can play with Spacecraft again. :)

• @AudioGus said:

@Carnbot said:

@AudioGus said:

Yah my audioshare folder now works but everything under ‘on my ipad’ is inaccessible. At least now I can play with Spacecraft again. :)

I wonder if you can use iTunes or iMazing or iFunbox on a desktop app to help you move things off your iPad in the hopes of getting the files or folders off your iPad that are causing the problem.

• @espiegel123 said:

@AudioGus said:

@Carnbot said:

@AudioGus said:

I wonder if you can use iTunes or iMazing or iFunbox on a desktop app to help you move things off your iPad in the hopes of getting the files or folders off your iPad that are causing the problem.

Perhaps it would help. I feel that it is likely the huge BM3 folder which I would like to keep as is so I will just wait for iPad OS and see if it fixes it before doing anything.

• @deltaVaudio said:
    Hi @Korakios this is the not a bug, you need to load as auv3 music effect to get both audio and midi in. Look for the FXm tab at the bottom.

Auv3 instruments can't receive audio in.

:o
    You are right, can’t explain it , I was struggling yesterday but it was really late ....maybe just a bad dream !