Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Poison users - question re: Noise only (turning off OSC1 and 2)

Hi Poison users. Great app, but I can't seem to find a way of turning off Osc 1 and Osc 2, so that I can work with a Noise-only patch. Any ideas?

Comments

• Best I have managed is to set both OSC 1 + 2 to be sine wave, and then pitch them both down -24...they become inaudible if you play on the lowest keys, and the noise is still there.

• edited July 2018

It’s a beautiful app but looks like a design flaw that we cannot turn off both the oscillators. Try contacting Jim to add switches. They should have an on/off switch like it is in SM1.

• Ok cool. I already emailed Jim, sounds like I haven't missed anything. I hope he reads this or my email and adds this basic function that other great synth apps seem to offer.

• @AndyPlankton said:
    Best I have managed is to set both OSC 1 + 2 to be sine wave, and then pitch them both down -24...they become inaudible if you play on the lowest keys, and the noise is still there.

Good work-a-round. I had to add a HPF though. I can still hear them because I am part whale.

• @Multicellular said:

@AndyPlankton said:
    Best I have managed is to set both OSC 1 + 2 to be sine wave, and then pitch them both down -24...they become inaudible if you play on the lowest keys, and the noise is still there.

Good work-a-round. I had to add a HPF though. I can still hear them because I am part whale.

Hahaha, glad it worked for you :)

• @AndyPlankton said:

@Multicellular said:

@AndyPlankton said:

And your name makes me hungry.

• @Multicellular said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@Multicellular said:

@AndyPlankton said:

Lol

• @gusgranite said:

@Multicellular said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@Multicellular said:

@AndyPlankton said:

Lol

:D

• I am still hoping for the Arp on/off to be made a part of the patch, not a universal app setting. I have a patch I created that I want to use in my setup but without a way to store ts arp setting, or to externally toggle it even, I am playing with fire there in a live sitch.