Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• Looks like a great update! :-)

• edited March 2014

• Thanks for posting that @Simon. I had to go back and correct that error "you can go wrong" Lol.
    I hate auto correct.

• @Simon Glad you got it and like it! I picked it up on the day it came out, and love it! :-)

• edited March 2014

• I went wrong and just got this app. JEEPERS!!! This is exactly what I've been looking for. A whole buncha effects all lined up together and super easy to set it and get it the way I want. Mgmg4871 is right as he always is! I'll be using this deal on a daily basis. Thanks go out to the developer (and the White Cat!) for this great app!

• edited December 2013

@Flo26 one man's generic is another man's sublime. You gotta love the Cat!

• Hey FYI, I sent a thank you email to the developer and asked him what he had planned for future updates. Here's what he had to say:

Hello,
    Thanks for your appreciation of my apps. Now, I start to make new
    version Audio Mastering. It will have new sound processing engine,
    with even more great sounding than now. The main new features will be
    parametric equalizer, multiband compressor and improvement limiter.
    Then I continue add features to Master FX, at first I think about real
    sounding guitar combo. Of course I'll try to add all of most useful
    effects in the next versions.
    If you like my apps please don't forget rate it in App Store, it's the
    best help for me to continue develop these apps.
    Regards,
    Igor Vasiliev