Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Memories (my 3rd share)

edited July 2018 in Creations

My 3rd music share here...

This was made in less than an hour from beginning to end. It doesn’t always happen that quickly for me, but it feels nice when it does. Some notes:

I opened Cubasis and loaded Ravenscroft as an IAA instrument. Then I hit record, and with the sustain button held down throughout, came up with this piano idea, playing on the virtual keyboard of Cubasis itself. The piano part moves around D minor all along. Then I used one of the string instruments from Cubasis itself to, again, just improvise the string part, with the piano part playing at the same time. The string part too hovers around D minor but occasionally does its own thing, so it’s quite free.

I used Eos 2 reverb as a send on both the piano and string tracks, and then also the Enhancer from Cubasis for both, again as sends.Then as inserts I used Studio EQ (from Cubasis) to boost the piano broadly, and Tape Delay (again from Cubasis itself) for the piano. And for the strings, I used FAC Maxima for more strength, and I cut a little bit from them around 440 Hz, again using Studio EQ.

Comments