Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Let’s ROCK! 7 years ago - My dream - Cantor&ThumbJam

Performed on my iPhone 4 - Cantor controlling ThumbJam (JR Zendrix)—>Lead Guitar + Bass, Drums and Power Chords by ThumbJam -

Comments

• Blast from the past!
    Great track, mate!

• Right words@senhorlampada.
    Short but effective comment! Thanks my friend😉

• I love your lead playing. Now I need to figure out what Cantor does... and if I aleady have JR Zendrix. That lead shifts from a synth to a guitar to a bag pipe in every combination possible. Very mind expanding instrument. Do you limit ThumbJam to a specific scale or just use it for the synth engine. Knowing what cantor provides might help me visualize the interface being used, huh?

• Ok. I found a YouTube demo of Cantor. Too bad it’s no longer an App. I’m guessing GeoShred is the likely replacement for that style of midi control. Are there any other apps with that type of bending interface. It very expressive for so many styles. I like to ROLI apps but they won’t output as MIDI to protect their hardware play. So what is there? volt? GeoShred? Any others maybe cheaper?

• Thanks @McDtracy, but unfortunately, Cantor doesn’t exist in the App Store for a long time.

Apple ordered Rob Fielding (Great developer of Cantor) to remove it from the store because it contained third parts API.

If you want to control JR Zendrix (ThumbJam) the only way is GeoShred or Geo Synth, but with a result so and so, because the legato, strangely, is not smooth as you have heard in My dream. Why? I don’t know! Among other things, the patch, JR Zendrix, is by Jordan Rudess.

The last chance is the control with iFretless Guitar or Bass.With iFretless you can obtain a smooth legato setting to off “Polyphonic” on ThumbJam. Try it and good luck!😉

• Wow... ThumbJam can do a lot...

https://soundcloud.com/user-403688328/me-1

But I think I need that Whammy Bar in GeoShred. Forgive the ending just trying things.

• @McDtracy All right, good except for the final! It seems you can do better.👌
    ThumbJam was an app that I loved right away. Really beautiful! Great sounds

• Yes. I just wanted a quick test loop to try out that guitar like tone.

• @McDtracy said:
    Ok. I found a YouTube demo of Cantor. Too bad it’s no longer an App. I’m guessing GeoShred is the likely replacement for that style of midi control. Are there any other apps with that type of bending interface. It very expressive for so many styles. I like to ROLI apps but they won’t output as MIDI to protect their hardware play. So what is there? volt? GeoShred? Any others maybe cheaper?

If you want to use just the MIDI/MPE controller portion of GeoShred, you can use GeoShred Control which is just MIDI/MPE. Control is about 40% the cost of Pro and can be upgraded tothe Pro feature set with an IAP.
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/geoshred-control/id1336247116?mt=8