Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Synth One New Hidden Screen Discovered!

I think I may have
found the ultimate hidden screen in Synth One! It sort of resembles a puzzle (hint hint) This is a real photograph. I'm publishing the video on my Youtubes here. Stay to find out more! https://www.youtube.com/user/ipadloops/ ALSO this is a very special sound design tutorial Muza Asia I think you will love it! (This is an actual screen shot. It's not photoshopped I swear to you. I've found what appears to be a circuit board for hacking and bending Synth One.) PREPARE TO ENTER THE SYNTH ONE MATRIX

Comments

• WHAAAAAAT?!?!?!? I'm already subscribed to your channel, but dang man - could you bait me any more?

:wink:

• Is this different then what Jacob found??

• edited July 2018

@Daveypoo said:
    WHAAAAAAT?!?!?!? I'm already subscribed to your channel, but dang man - could you bait me any more?

:wink:

haha well I guess you'll see it soon enough. I'm thinking it's just a background image they used as a joke.

• Remember the mystery bingo in iDS-10 for iOS? I never was able to complete it.

• edited July 2018

This is a absolute great (free...) synth, don't get me wrong, but I'd love to see it with Link added...
    It seems the sync on tempo has to be done manually, it can't be driven by a midi clock also...nor with IAA...
    Hopefully I'm wrong :)

• @bigcatrik said:
    Remember the mystery bingo in iDS-10 for iOS? I never was able to complete it.

I’m still at it 😂

• @bigcatrik said:
    Remember the mystery bingo in iDS-10 for iOS? I never was able to complete it.

Same here cat!