Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MOOD Synthesizer by apeSoft - Focus On The RUSTiK Alpha Presets - iPad Demo

Here is the first of a series of demos featuring the various different sound designer packs that come completely free with the epic and glorious Mood Synth by apeSoft.

This first one focuses on the @RUST( i )K Alpha Pack, quite a few of the sounds in this pack featured on the last Doug & Colin album called Radio.

You can get Mood Synth here at the App Store
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mood/id1218198148?mt=8&uo=4&at=1l3voJz

Comments

• That synth is widely overlooked, at least that is my impression. It has a very unique tonal quality and great potential. And, what 90% of synth musicians appreciate, some very nice CS80 sounds.

• @LeonKowalski Yes, it’s capable of a very wide range

• One of my favorites. I can’t help! I love mood! The warm pad from redskylullaby is one of my favorite pad sounds so far. AU<3 and everything!

• @david_2017 I’ll demo the Red Sky Bank next then😎

• @LeonKowalski said:
    That synth is widely overlooked, at least that is my impression. It has a very unique tonal quality and great potential. And, what 90% of synth musicians appreciate, some very nice CS80 sounds.

This is actually one of the most powerful synths on all of ios.

I love iVSC3 and MOOD together for contrast of frequency and depth.

Together with some beats played on Mobius or Deadalus are all a person needs for some deep electronic brutality and finesse.

• edited July 2018

@RUST( i )K said:

@LeonKowalski said:
    That synth is widely overlooked, at least that is my impression. It has a very unique tonal quality and great potential. And, what 90% of synth musicians appreciate, some very nice CS80 sounds.

This is actually one of the most powerful synths on all of ios.

I love iVSC3 and MOOD together for contrast of frequency and depth.

Together with some beats played on Mobius or Deadalus are all a person needs for some deep electronic brutality and finesse.

-which your presets demonstrate. Thanks @thesoundtestroom for featuring Mr.’s bank, and this ultra cool synth, more ultra cool beans as usual from you (I had to go for that purple GUI after viewing) I appreciate you’re focus on apps from the recent (and distant) past, apps like Mood that as @LeonKowalski mentions are under appreciated.

• Just bought this Mood synth by Apesoft. Wow man, this Mood synth is a class apart. It wobbles like the good old vintage analogue synths like I've not very often heard with another iOS synth. It sounds so well, so authentic that I think lots of people will not know it's just an iOS synths not a vintage analogue.

Nice to have this distraction for this weekend. Especially because my football club has to play the one and only Dutch classic and my club doesn't win that game very often.