Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SAXLOOPS#3 TUTORIAL: APEMATRIX Sound Design Workflow

Here is my new APEMATRIX sound design workflow tutorial: audio routing though the matrices with audio units instruments and effects, LFO's, snapshot pad... in depth features walkthough!

Apps used: apeMatrix, Beathawk, Model D, Filterstation 2, Grind, Eos2, Kosmonaut, Perforator, DirectionalEQ, 6144.

I hope you will enjoyed! :smile:

Comments

• Thanks for the tutorial. I have a hard time to follow because there’s a lot going on but no speech. Just a tip from me, thanks.

• edited July 2018

@fattigman said:
    Thanks for the tutorial. I have a hard time to follow because there’s a lot going on but no speech. Just a tip from me, thanks.

You haven’t been helped by subtitles?

• The subtitles help but since you fingers don’t show it’s hard to keep up what’s going on on the screen and at the same time read the subtitles.

• edited July 2018

@fattigman said:
    The subtitles help but since you fingers don’t show it’s hard to keep up what’s going on on the screen and at the same time read the subtitles.

Ok thanks. Well the issue is that I don’t speak english well enough to add speech :# apeMatrix will be hard to see if I do a video with fingers. I can always edit the video and add some arrows pictures to show where to tap. Do you think it will really helps?

I’m still a beginner at making tutorials, and not a professionnal YT video maker, so your comment helps me a lot, as those videos take some time to be done. I do them mainly to share some tricks with AB forum community.

Any other comments, positive or negative are welcome :)

• edited July 2018

Such arrows could be good, as you see it’s some work!!

Too bad iOS video capture doesn’t have an option to show where are fingers taps.

• Yes I think arrows showing where you press would help a lot. Don’t worry too much about your english not being good. It’s only a breath of fresh air with a french accent. I guess you are french, or least it’s your native language, from watching your videos.

• @fattigman said:
    Yes I think arrows showing where you press would help a lot. Don’t worry too much about your english not being good. It’s only a breath of fresh air with a french accent. I guess you are french, or least it’s your native language, from watching your videos.

Yes I’m french. I could try you’re right, it will need even more work but thanks for encouraging! :)