Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• Ok, this was very tough too. There is a small reverb/resonance in 40 which makes it sound very nice, but besides that I find its sensitivity more subtle than 19, which I like it a lot.
    Again, there’s no looser for me this time either.
    Voted! 🎹

• Voted, again very hard to choose, the part from 1:20 and forward made me choose the one I did, because it sounded better than the other one there. But very hard to choose 🤔

• The 4 top Pianos are at a very similar level, I think

• I might come back to this but I really can’t choose between the two. All four finalists are very good indeed.

• I picked the one that seemed to sound better during the softer moments. I was really struggling to find a good differentiator beyond just the reactions to the EQ of the instrument's tone. With a real piano you can shift the tone by using a pick tool on the hammer's felt to make it darker.

• went for the one without the reverb shimmer, more honest, though there is some high ringing that could be artifacts in 19 which was my choice this time.

• Went with the one that invoked the best feeling! In my mind this competition is sorted.

• Voted. But my heart is no longer in it🤕. Posted this on the piano poll2 thread. My homage made this night to the dear departed Ravenscroft....

• I like this - like incidental music from a 70s cop show - in a good way!

• @LinearLineman said:
    Voted. But my heart is no longer in it🤕. Posted this on the piano poll2 thread. My homage made this night to the dear departed Ravenscroft....

the horns and rhythm give it a “Caravan” feel... I’m waiting for Barney Bigard to come in :)

• Cool @PhilW. Thanks (I think) @RockySmalls. If you are old enough to remember Dragnet With Jack Webb and Harry Morgan you will certainly remember the 50's style Theme music. A lot changed between the 50s and 70s! Thanks for listening. You must admit the RC275 sounds great.

• We have 9 votes, I did not participate.
    It stands 5:4

So, some more votes would be good.

As with Ravenscroft, this shows that the Pianos are very equal.

• Voteeeeeeeeeeeee

• OK, it's 6:4 now.... enough

The winner was Piano 19.

The looser, Piano 40, was:

• Again, totally unexpected.
    The two favorites loose first and second place, reaching only third and fourth places!

• There should definitely be a consolation match between RC275 and Colossus. We could all turn away and pretend we don’t know which is which.

• @mjcouche said:
    There should definitely be a consolation match between RC275 and Colossus. We could all turn away and pretend we don’t know which is which.

Hehehe

We could render some new Audio!

• Now, the great final! Waiting the match, hehehe!

• You could post both the final and the 3d place match at the same time!

• Yes, as soon as I am at home.