Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

My first track ever! Every advice is welcome

edited July 2018 in Creations

Hi,
I wanted to share with you my first ever track that I made on iPad (and first in my life too). I was inspired by La La Land movie soundtrack, watched a few Doug's videos on YouTube which ended by downloading some music apps to get started, and that is how it came out:

It's all done only in GarageBand and with iSymphonic and Audiobus, because I'm still trying to complete my fav apps :smiley:
I'm very curious what you think about it as a first track and I'm looking forward to ANY advice, no matter if it's technical, about composition or just whatever is wrong or right in it, in your opinion :) I don't know if I'm going in right direction with music making, so I'll be grateful for every feedback, because it's hard to judge your own song, you know :smiley: Especially if you are a beginner.
And thanks to the whole forum' community for inspiring me to keep learning music production :smiley:
I feel like it would be a lot easier to judge for those who watched this movie by the way :mrgreen:
Also, I feel like on SoundCloud it sounds a little bit better, I don't know why - so here's also link. Have a great day!