Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Not sure who I am, but I decided to say something!

Comments

• @Telefunky said:
    like @Dawdles I was reminded at Radiohead almost immediately, but just for style.
    The expression is very individual, a nice track :+1:

Thanks a lot! That is the best compliments I can get. My friends will also like it a lot!

• @Kühl said:
    @JanKun Great Post, Great Song, Great Voice & beautiful Language

Thank you very much for all these kind words! I long to exchange thoughts, tips and music with you! Have a nice day!

• @Littlewoodg said:
    See you hear :)
    Welcome to the bash

:) 🙋

• edited July 2018

@JanKun said:

@Panthemusicalgoat said:
    Please feel free and I liked your thanking of different members. Theres some really amazing users and developers on this forum. We're Spoiled

Thank you, i feel the same. Sometimes I feel we receive too much from developers, I really hope they get rewarded in some kind of way.

I always wondered if they're making a good living wage. They definitely deserve to. I try to buy all. Developer's apps if they're a quality product

• Wow @jankun. It sounds like you are being born and getting married at the same time! You must be a special person to get a welcome like this. I have to agree!

• @JanKun said:

Listen to Eternité by Shore Disorder #np on #SoundCloud

This is superb, wonderfully atmospheric :smile:

• @LinearLineman said:
    Wow @jankun. It sounds like you are being born and getting married at the same time! You must be a special person to get a welcome like this. I have to agree!

Funny way to put it in words. I like it. Special person? I am really not sure about that... But like everybody else, I am just trying to be someone. And maybe the way Lou Reed said, "someone good..."

• @Panthemusicalgoat said:

@JanKun said:

@Panthemusicalgoat said:
    Please feel free and I liked your thanking of different members. Theres some really amazing users and developers on this forum. We're Spoiled

Thank you, i feel the same. Sometimes I feel we receive too much from developers, I really hope they get rewarded in some kind of way.

I always wondered if they're making a good living wage. They definitely deserve to. I try to buy all. Developer's apps if they're a quality product

I also try to buy as much app from the developer I like. But money runs dry so quick...

• @JanKun . I just meant the big welcome (birth ) and the congratulations (marriage).

• @zeroG said:

@JanKun said:

This is superb, wonderfully atmospheric :smile:

Thank you so much! For the atmospheric part, I should give credit to both my friends, i am just the guy who sings on this song...

Claudio M https://m.soundcloud.com/nagaimusic
    Xan Eden
    https://m.soundcloud.com/xan-eden

You should listen to their music. Bunch of amazing music there...

• @LinearLineman said:
    @JanKun . I just meant the big welcome (birth ) and the congratulations (marriage).

I understood, thanks a lot!

• @JanKun said:

@Carnbot said:
    Thanks for a great first post, greetings! :)

Glad you liked it. For many years, all your advice and thoughts have been an amazing help and source of inspiration to elaborate my own iOS work flow. Thank you so much! Don't know why I did not say anything before. How stupid of me! I sure will ask for your help in the future. Cheers!

That's great to hear! If I can help it would be a pleasure. Very nice track too, great work.
    I think iOS 11 has really opened things up for workflow so we are in good times and lucky to have such tools. :)

• @JanKun said:
    Thank you for the warm welcome,
    @skiphunt, @LinearLineman, @JudgeDredd, @thesoundtestroom, @gusgranite, @flo26, @waynerowand, @Carnbot, @johnfromberkeley, @TheVimFuego, @Janosax

Here is the song I am the most proud of for now. The music was created by two of my friends back in France. It was created on desktop (Mac and PC). I am currently living in Kyoto. So it is a long distance collaboration. It is the very first time I dare writing lyrics in my native language. The vocals were recorded using the internal mic of my iPad Air 2. My friends did a some work on the vocal on his desktop, but still, I am amazed such result can be achieved with the internal mic of an iPad. Hope you will like it.

Great brooding track, love it. Et en Francais aussi.

• @richardyot said:

@JanKun said:
    @skiphunt, @LinearLineman, @JudgeDredd, @thesoundtestroom, @gusgranite, @flo26, @waynerowand, @Carnbot, @johnfromberkeley, @TheVimFuego, @Janosax

Here is the song I am the most proud of for now. The music was created by two of my friends back in France. It was created on desktop (Mac and PC). I am currently living in Kyoto. So it is a long distance collaboration. It is the very first time I dare writing lyrics in my native language. The vocals were recorded using the internal mic of my iPad Air 2. My friends did a some work on the vocal on his desktop, but still, I am amazed such result can be achieved with the internal mic of an iPad. Hope you will like it.

Thank you! Tu parles le Français?

• @JanKun said:

@richardyot said:

@JanKun said:

Oui. Je suis moitié francais.

• edited July 2018

I'm pretty new around here as well but have found the spirit on this forum most welcoming and helpful and very collegial. Hope to hear alot from you!
    -kinkujin

• @richardyot said:

@JanKun said:

@richardyot said:

@JanKun said:

Oui. Je suis moitié francais.

Ceci explique cela!

• @kinkujin said:
    I'm pretty new around here as well but have found the spirit on this forum most welcoming and helpful and very collegial. Hope to hear alot from you!
    -kinkujin

Thank you very much. You're right about this forum, I feel exactly the same. Some members are really dedicated, and always try their best to help others. And as much as I can remember, I never seen a discussion where people ended up insulting each other. That's really really rare these days...
    Hope we can share ideas and tips here!

• @Carnbot said:

@JanKun said:

@Carnbot said:

Glad you liked it. For many years, all your advice and thoughts have been an amazing help and source of inspiration to elaborate my own iOS work flow. Thank you so much! Don't know why I did not say anything before. How stupid of me! I sure will ask for your help in the future. Cheers!

That's great to hear! If I can help it would be a pleasure. Very nice track too, great work.
    I think iOS 11 has really opened things up for workflow so we are in good times and lucky to have such tools. :)

I am really happy with my current workflow on iOS. I am now wondering if I should dive into apematrix. It seems really deep, I am a bit intimidated. It looks like a huge experimentation field... Now I found my way, I am maybe scared to lose it again... Do you like it? Would you recommend it?

• Thank you for the kind words and welcome!

• @JanKun said:

@Kühl said:

Thank you very much for all these kind words! I long to exchange thoughts, tips and music with you! Have a nice day!

Here’s my contribution so far :smile:
    Please, you’re welcome in for a listen.

• @Kühl said:

@JanKun said:

@Kühl said:

Wow! I am blown away by your composition skills. That's really amazing. Did you study classical composition? You did this piece on iOS?
    I wish I could hear this played by a real quintet.
    I am really picky on Orchestral sounds. Here and there on your piece, I can hear that is not the real thing. But really, that's awesome work.

• @JanKun Well done for getting everyone chatting (as though most of us really require much encouragement :) I think one of the things you make very clear or help to remind us all about maybe is that there must be many more people who follow or read the forum than actually have an account or take part/speak up. I'm sure this is normal, but it's good to remember...

• You're welcome and thanks for the inclusion in the Hall of Fame! ;)

• @JanKun said:

@Carnbot said:

@JanKun said:

@Carnbot said:

I am really happy with my current workflow on iOS. I am now wondering if I should dive into apematrix. It seems really deep, I am a bit intimidated. It looks like a huge experimentation field... Now I found my way, I am maybe scared to lose it again... Do you like it? Would you recommend it?

I'd recommend it yes, especially if you like experimenting with different plugins and like using AU midi. But if you are happy then I wouldn't worry, maybe wait until something is not right and you fancy an alternative. :)

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    @JanKun Well done for getting everyone chatting (as though most of us really require much encouragement :) I think one of the things you make very clear or help to remind us all about maybe is that there must be many more people who follow or read the forum than actually have an account or take part/speak up. I'm sure this is normal, but it's good to remember...

Few weeks back, after reading @LinearLineman discussion, I had this strange vision in my head: thousands of silent souls in
    front of their screens, reading the same thing, maybe at the same time, and not interacting. And then I start feeling really uneasy when I realised I had become one them. "Is it really the world I want to live in?" I thought...

• @supadom said:
    You're welcome and thanks for the inclusion in the Hall of Fame! ;)

It is an honor to be here with you, mate!

• @Carnbot said:

@JanKun said:

@Carnbot said:

@JanKun said:

@Carnbot said:

I'd recommend it yes, especially if you like experimenting with different plugins and like using AU midi. But if you are happy then I wouldn't worry, maybe wait until something is not right and you fancy an alternative. :)

OMG, you are not helping my app addiction! I want it now!😃

• @JanKun said:

Solid singing, bro. Your voice reminds me of Bono.

• @JanKun said:

@Kühl said:

@JanKun said:

@Kühl said:

Wow! I am blown away by your composition skills. That's really amazing. Did you study classical composition? You did this piece on iOS?
    I wish I could hear this played by a real quintet.
    I am really picky on Orchestral sounds. Here and there on your piece, I can hear that is not the real thing. But really, that's awesome work.

Thank you for your kind words. I’m currently working on the last two movements and a clarinet concerto.
    I would also love to hear my piece played by a real Quartet. I hope I’ll get the opportunity because of all the positive criticism I’ve had from my previous teachers and other musicians.
    I did study classical composition at the university of Trondheim, Norway.. a long time ago.
    But I landed a radio job that I’ve had for 25 years, which I quit last year to compose for the rest of my life ( which I’m hoping will be long lol) This is my fist major work I’ve copied down. I use Symphony Pro, and sometimes Notion. But the work is always done in silence without anything but my head. If I have an instrument near by I loose all concentration and begin to fiddle with learned motiric skills. I learned it from reading about Gustav Mahler and his composing huts in the wood.
    I like to compose in tonal fashion. For me it’s like painting a naturalistic painting vs throwing tomatoes on a canvas. Counterpoint is the thing I mostly try to follow. Thanks for liking it.

K