Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

UD Stomp Style Chorus & Delay on iOS

Hi All,

I've recently got my iOS rig up and running and bit by bit have been getting it to do the things my other gear does.

One sound I'm trying to duplicate is the luscious Yamaha UD Stomp/Magicstomp 8-band delay/chorus. I've been doing some searching and am a bit overwhelmed with the possibilities regarding audio effects for iOS. Is there any particular app that makes these kinds of effects possible?

I'm angling toward Audulus 3 and designing personalized audio FX routings but it seems very labor intensive.

Elastic FX also looks like a contender as I think I'll be able to use 4 parallel stereo delays - maybe. A few others (Kosmonaut, Tap Delay, Vandelay, RP-1) look promising but without testing it's hard to know their actual capabilities. Also, it would be nice if they could load in AUM as AUv3.

There are VSTs to help get this sound on Mac/Win...any suggestions on how to get this happening on iOS?

Thanks in advance :)