Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Scandal at the Piano World Cup, Quarter Finals 2 Match

Just listen... you will hear it. One of the pianos can't read music and plays by ear.
G#'s have been flattened.

It's an outrage. Hang on "Men in Black" at the door. I'll be ycgkh b

Comments

• LOL 🤣

• @tja said:
    ;) :D :p :)

That's the guy running this scam! Check his bank records. Payoffs have been made to
    allow {a certain notorious App vendor} to W-I-N. It's rigged.

PS _ I have no idea who the App vendor is. Just wait to see who wins and
    then we'll all know. To cover his tracks he probably took the money in Apple Gift Cards.
    Hey, can we get Apple Gift cards for pushing defective App's? PM me with details developers.

• QUESTION: Is there an app that can
    take in an audio file (wave, MP3, etc)
    convert it to MIDI
    change the underlying scales being played from say Major to Asia Minor
    re-record the new MIDI file as a new audio file.

** Real-time performance with AU support required.
    ** Less than $10.

I'd like to use it on some Beethoven Sonatas, Chopin Etudes, Bach Inventions and Little Richard Rock 'n Roll recordings for a Vinyl Double Album of piano classics.