Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

App recomendations

Whats up AB family since alot of apps are on sale im looking through to see which ones to buy and not sure, so far have Audio bus, beatmaker 2, nanostudio, scratch pad, alchemy, imashine, loopy hd, figure and animoog, looking for some other cool synths and drum apps i love messing with drums, what else would you guys recommend. Thanks and happy holidays all.

Comments

• edited November 2013

Magellan (is a synth) still has a 50 % price drop, and is a good synth in my opnion (but I am not really a synth expert, however I think the general opinion is that its a good synth). There are some free banks on this Forum.
    Drums: I love Drum Loops HD: really great quality drumloops, there is a Light version so you could try it.
    Both apps are AB compatible.

• Drums: not available yet but more than likely next year - JamStix, IMO the best drum application for the PC and Mac.

From the the developer today: Yes, iOS app is high on the list of things to be completed next year.

• edited March 2014