Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• This will stay open for 24 hours

• Voted. I was expecting it to be more difficult to choose than it was.

• Voted. This time went with the feeling of excitement generated as opposed to the details.

• vote placed, didn’t want to be the tie breaker this time.
    I made my choice based on the “ which would Liberace choose if he had an ipad “ paradigm. Though I did detect a slight strange very high end ringing on the one i selected that could have relegated it but figured it could be surgically removed with a decent EQ , its also possible it was simply me developing tinitus!? :)

• This seems to be less diverse in the votings, compared to the last.

But let’s wait :)

• Although 19 is playing the Grieg Piano Concert with a different scale (it plays a G note instead of an A flat) it doesn’t affect the sound quality, so there goes my vote.
    Voted 🎹

• @Rodolfo said:
    Although 19 is playing the Grieg Piano Concert with a different scale (it plays a G note instead of an A flat) it doesn’t affect the sound quality, so there goes my vote.
    Voted 🎹

Realy?!?

Other people hear that as well?

• @tja said:

@Rodolfo said:
    Although 19 is playing the Grieg Piano Concert with a different scale (it plays a G note instead of an A flat) it doesn’t affect the sound quality, so there goes my vote.
    Voted 🎹

Realy?!?

It’s playing E minor chords instead of E major, it sounds more romantic 😄
    I guess the MIDI note got changed for some reason before the rendering process

• @Rodolfo said:

@tja said:

@Rodolfo said:
    Voted 🎹

Realy?!?

It’s playing E minor chords instead of E major, it sounds more romantic 😄
    I guess the MIDI note got changed for some reason before the rendering process

:o

• Some more votes would be good :smiley:

• Weird! 19 is not playing the right notes. Is it's MIDI file a different performance than all the other pianos were fed? I like it's sound but it's not the right notes. It it is using the same MIDI file then it's implementation engine has serious bugs.

As a piano sample it's wonderful but I had to put 8 forward for not changing the tune.

(This is sorta like a drug scandel at the World Cup... the better team was disqualified).

• FYI: I also disqualifed 19 in a previous round for this reason. The quality of it's piano got it to this level and it might even win here. We shoudl redo this round with piano #3 from the previous match up that put 19 through. I'm just sayin'

We can't reward changing the music by the application.

• @McDtracy , you must be on steroids! Disqualify a better instrument because it is forced to labor under lamentable conditions! For shame. Do you know what this poor piano is going thru psychologically!! A pianocide likely, garroting itself with its own low Bflat copper wound virtual string!

• I am totally confused about this.
    It clearly was the same MIDI!

But still, that may have been introduced my me - this is one of the Apps that were not so easy to configure.

Anyway, as it seems, 19 will be the clear winner!

And about the former group play, we cannot repeat this - this foul got unnoticed by the crowd.

I will still try to re-render it.
    Sadly, tomorrow i am away and will not have the time for this.

• I'm laughing a lot with the football-style comments 😂😂😂
    Come on 19! You are the winner!

• tjatja
    edited July 2018

Beside one other difference, 19 was also recorded in Auria, not Cubasis.
    I think, this was because of freezing problems in Cubasis.

This is a try with Cubasis instead, this time without problems:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zh7lrso2ct0h1ps/19 Cubasis.wav?dl=0
    or
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/zh7lrso2ct0h1ps/19 Cubasis.wav?dl=1

How does it compare to the Auria version?

• If this is better, 19 may have entered the playground with the wrong selection of players :p

• If 19 from Cubasis is better than the Auria version, we can continue with this.

Otherwise, 19 will win this round anyway - it now has 8:1 votes!

• edited July 2018

May be... I mean, the vote info has already been revealed... I mean, from impatient point of view, we can move on (and get to know the loser)? :)

• Yes, but i did promise to wait 24 hours in total.

One day per round .... to give people from all countries a chance to vote.

• BUT TOMORROW YOU'RE AWAY

• @Dench3g said:
    BUT TOMORROW YOU'RE AWAY

Yes, but i did re-render 19 directly, as i was curious too :D

And i could also also prepare the next round before i am away, as the rounds do not affect each other - not until the half-finals.

• @tja said:
    Beside one other difference, 19 was also recorded in Auria, not Cubasis.
    I think, this was because of freezing problems in Cubasis.

This is a try with Cubasis instead, this time without problems:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zh7lrso2ct0h1ps/19 Cubasis.wav?dl=0
    or
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/zh7lrso2ct0h1ps/19 Cubasis.wav?dl=1

How does it compare to the Auria version?

This one is now perfect, it’s playing the right A flat notes.
    The rest is identical to previous file, timbre, quality, loudness, etc.
    As I mentioned earlier, it was just a wrong note in the rendering process, the piano sound is outstanding.

• edited July 2018

Come on! Launch the next round! We can’t wait a whole day for you to come back! 😂

• @Rodolfo said:
    Come on! Launch the next round! We can’t wait a whole day for you to come back! 😂

I will post the next in 10 to 12 hours, ok?

• @tja said:

@Rodolfo said:

I will post the next in 10 to 12 hours, ok?

Ok ☹️
    It will be a very tough match...

• @LinearLineman said:
    @McDtracy , you must be on steroids! Disqualify a better instrument because it is forced to labor under lamentable conditions! For shame. Do you know what this poor piano is going thru psychologically!! A pianocide likely, garroting itself with its own low Bflat copper wound virtual string!

It's not the piano at fault... It's the guy playing it. He missing the accidentals (G#'s in the A minor harmonic scale). He has improperly "modal-ized" to an aeolian folk tune in A.

Foul! Disqualifed from World Cup competition. (We could use the attention of the UK tabloids on this scandal). The whole project is suspect... money is likely at the root of this.
    How can we trust the results when a substandard product is quite likely to sweep the field due to an excellent set of sample misapplied.

Who got me started? I'll await my public lynching for being too critical. Then I'll start attacking my detractors personal defects.

Never mind I just forgot to take my med's. Off to investigate ThumbJelly... a chinese android knockoff I downloaded on the dark web for free. Now I just need an Android Phone.
    I can't believe no one has hacked the iPhone to run android yet. I miss the 90's when coders made everything free... buggy but really cheap. I'm telling you... $3, $8, $10. They add up and get billed.

• 😂😂😂