Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

VIDEO A free Universal IOS APP for Beatmakers AUV3 FX Ableton Link

A free Universal IOS APP for Beatmakers AUV3 FX Ableton Link
CHECK IT OUT FREE
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tize-easy-beat-music-maker/id1130726632?mt=8

Comments

• Apparently it’s the best music making app.

• Something about trying this app has now made me concerned I’m going to find an unwanted charge to my iTunes account. I’ll be watching to make sure, I probably haven’t been charged anything but I’ve never been concerned after trying an app before and I definitely am now.

• @brambos said:

Apparently it’s the best music making app.

Looks different for me in US store

• @DMan said:

@brambos said:

But even there it’s the best music making app :p

• @brambos said:

@DMan said:

@brambos said:

Man you guys are harsh lol

• @Shazamm said:

@brambos said:

@DMan said:

@brambos said:

Just having a Friday morning laugh. I’ll check your vid! :)

• @Shazamm said:

Best is an ambitious term, I suppose it lends itself to criticism. I’m going to open up the app again and see if I can make a beat except I need to sleep. I’m sure I probably haven’t been charged any money, but I really was worried. Stuff started downloading that I didn’t say for it to download. I panicked and disabled IAP quickly.

• @brambos said:

@Shazamm said:

@brambos said:

@DMan said:

@brambos said:

Just having a Friday morning laugh. I’ll check your viI actually never seen that lol.> @brambos said:

@Shazamm said:

@brambos said:

@DMan said:

@brambos said:

Just having a Friday morning laugh. I’ll check your vid! :)

I actually seen that before it is great

• Looks cool I dont think it has groove quantize though- Fixed quantize

• edited July 2018

@Shazamm Can audio be imported and trimmed then put on the pads or is that option an IAP?
    All seems to good to be true from a FREE app Hope no hidden costs too

• Is this full functioning as a free app?
    I see it has subscription, but that only seems to unlock sound pack access.
    That is new to me. Usually features are locked in subscription, not content.
    At least that’s what I always thought.
    And the reviewer who wrote that there was no way in-app to cancel the subscription...
    that seemed odd as well.

But hey, it is the best music app, so it is probably all good. ;)

• @CracklePot said:
    Is this full functioning as a free app?
    And the reviewer who wrote that there was no way in-app to cancel the subscription...
    that seemed odd as well.

Yep the info is unclear about what features you get for free

• edited July 2018

Tize is built with AudioKit. 👍

• @analog_matt said:

Well shoot, I HAVE to get it now!
    Thanks for that bit of info. Makes a world of difference to me. B)

• @brambos said:

it pays to Av Der Tize ?
    i’ll get me coat...
    :)

• @stormbeats said:
    @Shazamm Can audio be imported and trimmed then put on the pads or is that option an IAP?
    All seems to good to be true from a FREE app Hope no hidden costs too

not yet no

• @analog_matt said:

I would love for you to interview Robert the Dev . I can hook it up it would be a great video with you too

• @CracklePot said:
    that seemed odd as well.

You get full access to the app for free only the sounds are paid for. I can talk to the Dev see if it can be explained more or changed if it will bring more people to the app

• @Shazamm said:

@CracklePot said:
    that seemed odd as well.

You get full access to the app for free only the sounds are paid for. I can talk to the Dev see if it can be explained more or changed if it will bring more people to the app

That’s what I got from the info on the AppStore. It is clear, just I wasn’t sure since I hadn’t come across that before.
    Do you get to download the sounds to keep, or do they disappear if your subscription is cancelled?

• edited July 2018

Ok downloaded- cant see in the online manual how to load my own samples to the pads
    EDIT : Ok worked it out Can sounds not be imported via Audioshare etc?
    Only audio import option seems to be itunes music library?
    I tried the Open In Tize - not happening

• edited July 2018

Hey everyone!

I'm Robert one of the developers of TIZE. Thanks for expressing interest in TIZE and thanks @Shazamm for the review! I'll address a few things here first of all please do keep the jokes going I love it lol. @CracklePot yes the app it self and all of the functions are completely free and there is one free sound pack. So technically you can produce a full song, export it, share it everything for free as long as you keep your sounds within the free sound pack. How we make our money is either purchase the extra sound packs individually and you can keep them forever, or you can subscribe and pretty much rent the whole catalog of sounds. There is currently no cancel button for the subscription in the app since everything is managed through Apple we just direct people to apple to manage their subscriptions. I can add a button that links to apple no problem! @stormbeats yes you can import and trim audio files to individual pads. to accomplish this you have to create a Sampler Track. There you can import audio into each pad. you can use iTunes on your desktop to import audio or you can import it by sharing from audio files from other apps. @analog_matt I would love an audio kit interview! And please for anyone with any suggestions, feedback concerns or anything about the app please reach out to me.This was literally my first app I ever made so yes the code is crap and there's tons of bugs. I'm no huge audio engineer. So i'll try my best to add any features that are requested and fix any bugs that are reported. Just some one that like music and coding.

Thanks everyone!

-Robert

Also Tize comes from Quantize although I like @RockySmalls version better lol

• @robtize Awesome! Welcome to the forum!
    Thank you for answering all the questions. Looking forward to checking this awesome app out! :) B)

• @robtize cheers for the info Iam about to go out djing but will be back at Sunrise and really looking forward to getting into this app Looks really good
    One thing would like to have added is grooveswing percent added to Quantize settings Early stages so no rush

• @robtize i tried to import audio on sampler track to pads Only option I get is import from Music Library no other apps show up

• @robtize said:
    Hey everyone!

I'm Robert one of the developers of TIZE. Thanks for expressing interest in TIZE and thanks @Shazamm for the review! I'll address a few things here first of all please do keep the jokes going I love it lol. @CracklePot yes the app it self and all of the functions are completely free and there is one free sound pack. So technically you can produce a full song, export it, share it everything for free as long as you keep your sounds within the free sound pack. How we make our money is either purchase the extra sound packs individually and you can keep them forever, or you can subscribe and pretty much rent the whole catalog of sounds. There is currently no cancel button for the subscription in the app since everything is managed through Apple we just direct people to apple to manage their subscriptions. I can add a button that links to apple no problem! @stormbeats yes you can import and trim audio files to individual pads. to accomplish this you have to create a Sampler Track. There you can import audio into each pad. you can use iTunes on your desktop to import audio or you can import it by sharing from audio files from other apps. @analog_matt I would love an audio kit interview! And please for anyone with any suggestions, feedback concerns or anything about the app please reach out to me.This was literally my first app I ever made so yes the code is crap and there's tons of bugs. I'm no huge audio engineer. So i'll try my best to add any features that are requested and fix any bugs that are reported. Just some one that like music and coding.

Thanks everyone!

-Robert

Also Tize comes from Quantize although I like @RockySmalls version better lol

thanks for coming sir

• edited July 2018

Deleted :neutral:

• thats to bad