Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Had a chat with developer Matthew Fecher

Published SOME of our discussions on my Youtubes if anyone cares to pop in for a bit please do.

"It's been three days since the world's first free and open source synthesizer for iPad was announced. I had the honor to chat with Matthew Fecher about how well Synth One is doing in the appstore. We also touched on what open source code is and bit on microtonal tuning. We talked for roughly 1.5 hours and I edited down to roughly 12 mins of pure inspiration. I wanted to keep it quick and to the point. There are lots of out takes in the form of industry tips and nostalgic banter so stay tuned I might edit another video chat soon."

Comments

• Thanks for this. Always enjoy seeing the folk behind the curtain. Again, just a fantastic project and wonderful, generous spirit! Thanks to you both.

• @kinkujin said:
    Thanks for this. Always enjoy seeing the folk behind the curtain. Again, just a fantastic project and wonderful, generous spirit! Thanks to you both.

Thanks for watching and taking the time to comment! I appreciate you. Matt is a great guy. Please subscribe to my channel for more with Matt Fecher. I'm working on a new synth one sound design tutorial today. cheers