Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

I can't wait for Quanta on iOS...so I'm not waiting :)

Decided to use Touchable to sequence the following piece in Ableton Live with 4 instances of Quanta doing all the sonic bits and some kit drums for the rhythm in this piece:

Hope you enjoy and thanks for watching :)

Comments

• Thank you. I needed this. :heart:

• edited July 2018

@AudioGus said:
    Thank you. I needed this. :heart:

+1 <3

• You are a talented rascal. I know one must not confuse the art with the man, but it will disappoint me greatly if it turns out you're a miserable unthinking bastard :) Good stuff sat out here in the heat....

• Thanks for giving it a viewing.

@JohnnyGoodyear I’m just trying to honor the spirit God has given me by allowing it to express itself in all that i do.

Many thanks for the encouragement.

• Chill vibes ............waiting, and waiting, and..........

• Nice!! Quanta is going to be amazing.

• There’s two spaces waiting in my AUM setup for Quanta, and Spacecraft (with tempo sync update). They’ll join a couple of Rozeta triggered AU synths, some Ruismaker drums, and Turnado and Audio Damage fx for an perfect jamming setup.

Can’t wait.

• Great stuff , v.nice vibes and visuals!

• I am now ready for the world today...thanks :)

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    You are a talented rascal. I know one must not confuse the art with the man, but it will disappoint me greatly if it turns out you're a miserable unthinking bastard :) Good stuff sat out here in the heat....

“Muddled thinking dear boy, the artist(or the musician) is the man you know, can’t be split”
    Henry Breasley - The Ebony Tower movie 🎹🎨😀

• So happy

• Quanta must be doing something to my DNA, because I cannot put it down....it's just sooooooo satisfying

• I think this will get reviewed in a couple of days, what's your guess? @cantsleepsoexcited!

• @MonzoPro said:
    There’s two spaces waiting in my AUM setup for Quanta, and Spacecraft (with tempo sync update). They’ll join a couple of Rozeta triggered AU synths, some Ruismaker drums, and Turnado and Audio Damage fx for an perfect jamming setup.

Can’t wait.

I bet drambo sneaks in to this future family photo.

• @lukesleepwalker said:

@MonzoPro said:
    There’s two spaces waiting in my AUM setup for Quanta, and Spacecraft (with tempo sync update). They’ll join a couple of Rozeta triggered AU synths, some Ruismaker drums, and Turnado and Audio Damage fx for an perfect jamming setup.

Can’t wait.

I bet drambo sneaks in to this future family photo.

Haven’t been following that thread, just checked and sounds good though :)

• Loving the sound of this...I really can't wait...

Trying for something with a little more melody and rhythm in this AudioDamage multi-Quanta exploration lunch time jam:

• Echoopera that was very clever nay chance you could show us how you achieved the touchable approach? Great work by the way.

• Looks like we got a big expectation curve......

Seen this before.........

Hope for different outcome....LOL

• @RUST( i )K said:
    Looks like we got a big expectation curve......

Seen this before.........

Hope for different outcome....LOL

Hahah. Nah. Proof is in the pudding. If it’s the same as the desktop version it’s big. It sounds great on desktop.

Don’t worry, you’ll hear a flurry of sample tracks once it hits the store. :p <3

• @Toastedghost said:
    Echoopera that was very clever nay chance you could show us how you achieved the touchable approach? Great work by the way.

Here you go:

http://www.touch-able.com/video-guide/

• it’s gotta be so close to be released right?

• @eross said:
    it’s gotta be so close to be released right?

I think they shot for Friday? I am really excited for this release. I am ready anyways ;)

• Any time, I’m ready!

• i hear ya, I have money set aside and
    ready to buy it.

• @echoopera that sounds really good man !