Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audiokit Synth One │ Hidden Secret Control Page found - haQ attaQ 288

What is this!? Audiokit Synth One has a secret hidden control panel with compressors and other cool stuff in it. There's even some odd stuff in there! I asked Matthew Fecher ( Audiokit Core Member ) about this hidden panel and he was being very secretive! This haQ attaQ episode is packed to the brim! Check out the full break down of Synth One, listen to Matthew talk about the work that went into this free professional iOS synth and what it's like doing open source stuff. Get comfy in your producers couch, grab your most favorite synth, kick back, relax and enjoy the ride!

haqattaq

Comments

• Amazing video! Even if you are revealing all our secrets 😉

• edited July 2018

@analog_matt said:
    Amazing video! Even if you are revealing all our secrets 😉

Haha! Thank you Matthew I’m really happy that you liked the video. The Audiokot team gas done a brilliant job with Synth One and it was pure joy this video knowing I would promote an amazing project!

• edited July 2018

My favorite preset of all: Interstellar!!!
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    Beautiful synth, magestic sound, a true gift to all musicians worldwide!

Nice video Haq, pro all the way!

Thanks Matt and team!

• Jacob I love your videos are your attitude. Also loads of respect for the audiokit guys. @analog_matt the more I learn about this project the more impressed I am. Thank you

• @Panthemusicalgoat said:
    Jacob I love your videos are your attitude. Also loads of respect for the audiokit guys. @analog_matt the more I learn about this project the more impressed I am. Thank you

+1000

• Cool tip about the oscilator waveforms, I didn’t know that!

• edited July 2018

@MusicMan4Christ @Panthemusicalgoat @Trueyorky Aw thank you for the love! :blush:

• edited July 2018

@PhilW said:
    Cool tip about the oscilator waveforms, I didn’t know that!

It’s easy to miss. I completely missed that both Zeeon synth and LayR does the same thing with their oscillator waveforms. :sweat_smile:

• Thank you Jakob and all of the amazing talented Devs who put it all together to gift the world with this astounding Labour of love! And the sounds are outta this world delish! Peace guys!

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

hmmm, can not find this preset! and can't seem to find a search method....

anyone know of a way to search for presets?

thanks.

loving the app and will find time today to watch Jakob's video.

• I know this is the wrong thread but I haven’t been able to connect Bluetooth midi with trod synth. It connects but there’s no response on the keyboard.

• @cstep333 said:

Interstellar is #73 in bankA 👍

• Jakob - This is an excellent video. Subscribed and sending positivity your way.

-kinkujin

• @analog_matt said:

@cstep333 said:

Interstellar is #73 in bankA 👍

Is there a way to search the presets?

• Is there a way or an editor to make custom tunings? I’m not seeing that. Maybe another secret screen. 😜

I want to get some Colundi on!

• @cstep333 said:

@MusicMan4Christ said:
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

anyone know of a way to search for presets?

thanks.

loving the app and will find time today to watch Jakob's video.

Here’s the interstellar preset!
    Bank A, preset 73

• @tja said:
    Is there a way to search the presets?

I'll add that to the suggestions for future versions. Never dreamed we'd have so many amazing presets.

• @cstep333 @ElektrikDiva @MusicMan4Christ @Panthemusicalgoat @Trueyorky @jakoB_haQ @kinkujin

Thank you so much for your kind words. They mean the world to myself and the AudioKit team.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! 🙏

• @LucidMusicInc said:
    I know this is the wrong thread but I haven’t been able to connect Bluetooth midi with trod synth. It connects but there’s no response on the keyboard.

Ok the no response issue has been solved. The selected preset was an ARP. I had to hold the for the ARP to play :D

• @LucidMusicInc said:

@LucidMusicInc said:
    I know this is the wrong thread but I haven’t been able to connect Bluetooth midi with trod synth. It connects but there’s no response on the keyboard.

Ok the no response issue has been solved. The selected preset was an ARP. I had to hold the for the ARP to play :D

:lol: been there done that. Nice that you got it solved!

• edited July 2018
  • So are those hidden features tied to each preset or are they global?

• Love this synth! Played it yesterday evening until I found out that it was getting light already :p

• BIG NEWS! We've made Synth One accessible for the Blind & visually impaired! Synth One now has comprehensive Voice Over capabilities to empower all musicians to make music. All for free. 😎

If you know any blind/visually impaired musicians, please spread the word! 🙏

• @analog_matt said:
    BIG NEWS! We've made Synth One accessible for the Blind & visually impaired! Synth One now has comprehensive Voice Over capabilities to empower all musicians to make music. All for free. 😎

This is a brilliant initiative! Congrats to you and the team for such a progressive and inclusive feature. You are leading the way. Much respect!

• @analog_matt said:
    BIG NEWS! We've made Synth One accessible for the Blind & visually impaired! Synth One now has comprehensive Voice Over capabilities to empower all musicians to make music. All for free. 😎

Brilliant! As a professional UX guy and a music lover, all the <3 for this.