Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

First spacecraft experiment (instagram video)

edited July 2018 in Creations

Nothing amazing here but I loaded some one shot samples I made in dm2 into spacecraft, made a quick pattern in patterning and did a live jam on audiokit synth one and this is what I came up with.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Dawdles said:
    Nice job. Such a rad app. This video kind of makes me wish the app had a video filter thrown over the top to make it feel like a semi-broken old oscilloscope/tube tv vibe...so it felt like looking at something other than an iPad. Wonder how feasible/cpu drain something like that would be? Probably the least important feature request ever tho tbh ;)

Thanks ya !
    Ya I agree about the video... It should be more interesting! I was feeling super lazy about it tho πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so I just hit black n white and rolled with it..
    Deff need to quit being lazy tho next time

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Dawdles said:

@reasOne said:

@Dawdles said:
    Nice job. Such a rad app. This video kind of makes me wish the app had a video filter thrown over the top to make it feel like a semi-broken old oscilloscope/tube tv vibe...so it felt like looking at something other than an iPad. Wonder how feasible/cpu drain something like that would be? Probably the least important feature request ever tho tbh ;)

Thanks ya !
    Ya I agree about the video... It should be more interesting! I was feeling super lazy about it tho πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so I just hit black n white and rolled with it..
    Deff need to quit being lazy tho next time

Haha, misunderstanding;) the video is fine! I was saying it’d be cool if the actual app had some kind of video filter on it to make it feel like your iPad was a beat up piece of old NASA gear ;)

Ahhh ! Heck ya that would be sick ! Maybe I'll toss my iPad down the stairs a few times to make it look legit πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• edited July 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Dawdles said:

Hahaha :) Press record in the spacecraft sampler too for its trip down ;)

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ good call