Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New original song, “Katie”!

This is my latest original song, a heavy metal (yes, isn’t that cool?) with darker tone and lyrics. Loud guitars, and a very fast solo near the end! For this kind of music, nothing better than the german classic silent movie “Faust” with the gorgeous Camila Horn. As usual, lyrics bellow. All recorded and mixed in Auria Pro using an Apogee One, a cheap strat knock-off, an equally cheap precision model bass, MXL mics and a Marshal JTM 30 with a Rat and a Boss delay. Enjoy!

Comments

• Good stuff @theconnactic. Would have liked the vocal a little more up, multi voices on the chorus, and more allegiance to the monotonic feel of the vocal. You are the most prolific on the forum, I think. Good going!

• Great effort! What are you using for your drums?

• @LinearLineman said:
    Good stuff @theconnactic. Would have liked the vocal a little more up, multi voices on the chorus, and more allegiance to the monotonic feel of the vocal. You are the most prolific on the forum, I think. Good going!

I think Wayne Rowand posts even more songs than I. Thank you so much for the feedback!

• @zeroG said:
    Great effort! What are you using for your drums?

The drums were written in Garageband and then replaced in Auria with Drumagog. Thank you a lot!

• @Strizbiz said:
    nice

Many thanks!

• @theconnactic said:

@zeroG said:
    Great effort! What are you using for your drums?

The drums were written in Garageband and then replaced in Auria with Drumagog. Thank you a lot!

Wow, Drumagog sounds great - thanks for sharing

• My pleasure!