Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Anyone have bs-16 GM soundset?

Anyone have the bs-16 GM soundset iin Dropbox? I have bs-16 but no working PC to extract it with ifunbox. Thanks

Comments

• Thanks @synthandson, but one of the generous members of the forum went out of his way to extract the soundfonts from bs-16. I won't mention his name because I'm not sure if he would want me to do that.

• I created an account at DSF to download the following FREE examples collection DSF SoundFont Libraries. Both work fine in bs-16

https://www.digitalsoundfactory.com/soundfont_products
    https://www.digitalsoundfactory.com/example-downloads

1>Digital_Sound_Factory_SoundFont_Examples_Collection.zip 86 mb
    Digital Sound Factory offers high quality free example sound downloads of featured content on our site. Digital Sound Factory Examples is a collection of 116 instruments assembled from our popular sound banks to provide a sampling of our sound libraries.
    If you hear something you like, there is an entire collection of that genre for sale here!

2>DSF_Ensoniq_ASR_SoundFont_Examples.zip 16 mb
    Ensoniq ASR TS EPS includes examples of the CDR Production Sound Libraries available at Digital Sound Factory.

They also have DSF Black Week Sounds Sale Save 35%
    Receive an instant 35% savings on all our professional downloads not included in this promotion. Enter the coupon code BLACK at checkout and the savings will be applied to your order.