Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

NYC House Throwback Track: Dark Dirty Sexy Juicy

I have some info in description of video.

NYC House Throwback style. You may here some old school samples mixed in........

Synthmaster was only synth used on this.
Grooverider
Patterning

In Audiobus 2 with AUM for AU.

Comments

• For those who don't like the other video location:

• Nice work, truly liked that, and how you shaped those synths textures!

• @Janosax said:
    Nice work, truly liked that, and how you shaped those synths textures!

Gracias Amigo!

All SynthMaster

• Another classic styled house track done with Grooverider, Patterning, and Animoog.

• works :+1: I like the groove-ambient mixed approach B)

• @RUST( i )K said:
    For those who don't like the other video location:

This tune is damn good :)

• @Telefunky said:
    works :+1: I like the groove-ambient mixed approach B)

Thanks man!

Tried to catch the vibe of a proper track of that era.

The narrative that allows for a quick dip into the edge of hole and then pop back out for a quick turn around on the dance floor..... ;)

• @AndyPlankton said:

@RUST( i )K said:
    For those who don't like the other video location:

This tune is damn good :)

Thanks Homie!> @RUST( i )K said:

Another classic styled house track done with Grooverider, Patterning, and Animoog.

I like this one even better.

Did them both on Sunday.

• the 2nd one features one of those special moments when the 'big beat' drops in.
    It's totally cheezy up to charicature, but great in this context - almost made me laugh out spontanously. :D

• @Telefunky said:
    the 2nd one features one of those special moments when the 'big beat' drops in.
    It's totally cheezy up to charicature, but great in this context - almost made me laugh out spontanously. :D

Right.

Wack pack reunion Deeters Dance party via the Tunnel

• @Telefunky said:
    the 2nd one features one of those special moments when the 'big beat' drops in.

Why I was in the mood I also did this on Gadget as another throwback track remake!

LOL

• Stuck on stupid using Gadget this week.....

Another house/techno/EDM style jam....