Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

My new original, “Demon On Wheels”!

edited July 2018 in Creations

This is my latest original song - lyrics in the video’s description, as usual! - and this time I used footage from a 1952 public domain movie, “Road Runners”. Enjoy!

Comments

• great song, connactic!

• @tonytutone said:
    great song, connactic!

Thank you a lot!

• Had to re-upload it: the first version had a glitch on 2'53''. Link updated!

• edited July 2018

Super job! I have a thing about car songs..

• Cool videos! But there's a classic missing, the one and only "Highway Star"!

This was the first rock and roll "car song" I've ever wrote. A fun experience indeed, I should make more. Thank you very much, @scadet!

• How could I forget the venerable Highway Star! Another high energy rockin tune for sure!

• edited July 2018

WOW this is really excellent! Great work is that your band backing you up? If not what did you use to record the drums? BTW I subscribed to your YouTube channel!

• @scadet said:
    How could I forget the venerable Highway Star! Another high energy rockin tune for sure!

Deep Purple's Machine Head was what got me into heavy metal!

• @dhans said:
    WOW this is really excellent! Great work is that your band backing you up? If not what did you use to record the drums? BTW I subscribed to your YouTube channel!

No, it was garageband's (iOS) Drummer, exported afterwards to Auria Pro on a per-instrument basis so I could replace kick and snare with Drumagog. Glad you enjoyed it and thank you for subscribing!

• @theconnactic said:
    This is my latest original song - lyrics in the video’s description, as usual! - and this time I used footage from a 1952 public domain movie, “Road Runners”. Enjoy!

What a great rock and roll song! Thanks for sharing!

• @theconnactic you're savvy in quite some styles :+1:

• Great music, great video. Very creative!

• Good song! Love the riff in the verse and that guitar solo. Great mix too.

• @Telefunky said:
    @theconnactic you're savvy in quite some styles :+1:

Thank you a lot!

• @Janosax said:
    Great music, great video. Very creative!

Thank you, @Janosax

• @supanorton said:
    Good song! Love the riff in the verse and that guitar solo. Great mix too.

Many thanks!

• @chateauduvalier said:
    Very nice.

Thank you so much!

• Lordy, and I thought rock and roll was dead. Would love to hear you back yourself up vocally. Great production, too,

• That’s what struck me too, great production. Really great tone too for the guitars & bass. Even the drums sound great. Yay Dimitri!!

• @LinearLineman said:
    Lordy, and I thought rock and roll was dead. Would love to hear you back yourself up vocally. Great production, too,

Thank you so much!

• @scadet said:
    That’s what struck me too, great production. Really great tone too for the guitars & bass. Even the drums sound great. Yay Dimitri!!

Thank you very much indeed!

• You're a gracious and talented guy, Dimitri. This forum will build you up a lot, lot more than pull you down. You couldn't find a better place ( except maybe an arena) to show your stuff and get genuine responses, keep on truckin'!

• @LinearLineman said:
    You're a gracious and talented guy, Dimitri. This forum will build you up a lot, lot more than pull you down. You couldn't find a better place ( except maybe an arena) to show your stuff and get genuine responses, keep on truckin'!

Thank you for the words of encouragement!