Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

... a bad and sad moment and the desire to start again ...

____|Warm tears|____...screamed...

Guitarism controlling iWAVESTATION and my favorite app GeoShred

https://m.soundcloud.com/rallino/warm-tears

Comments

• Hey you, that listen and you say nothing, i'm asking myself if that is possible! You simply can say 'i do not like or yes, i like it. it is easy, i think.

If you don’t like, I accept your judgement, if you like I’ll say you ’thanks’.
    Maybe you can do better, well, make me to hear something and I'll say you 'bravo or not'.

Anyway, 150 views and no word = indifference and it's no good!

That’s all

• I thought it was wonderful. It would have been in my own very novice opinion, better with a cleaner guitar sound with slightly less portamento/glide.
    Thank you for sharing, like I said, it was wonderful.

• Solid geoshredding bro.

• Sounds to me like you got lost with being technical for the sake of it on the guitar lead rather than working with the mood of the backing. In my opinion ;-)
    It’s sometimes useful to listen to other artists finished music to get a template to compare your work against, especially for instrument arrangements.

• It has been an especially depressing time the last couple of weeks. Music will always help get you thru. Let it rip, my friend!

I dig the tone you’re getting there. Was that a particular GeoShred preset? Nice warm kinda distortion. Kinda Les Paulish, Santanaish maybe....

• Excellent Geoshredding! If people don’t comment, don’t worry it happens all the time.

• edited July 2018

Technically very good or not bad?
    Reminds me a little bit of Yngwie Malmsteen.

What I don't like so much, however, is this endless solo play without a break. From the very beginning till the end it’s one Solo! I hear too much GeoShred. 😎

I was missing something in the two pieces of music I heard. May a counterpart to these speedy Solis.

Not bad, but nothing that would inspire me musically. That’s my feeling as a guitarist.

But we all know, musical tastes can be different... 🎶🎶

Keep up your good work @Ral ! Everything is fine! 🙂

P.S.
    Maybe GeoShred force to play these styles. When I see Jordan Rudess playing GeoShred I have the same strange feelings about the music I hear. Without a question Jordan Rudess is one of the famose keyboard player this time but I really don’t like his speedy play style. It’s not my music...

• If I don’t get comments on the mixes I post, I don’t take it as a sign that no one cares. It takes a little time commitment for someone to listen and comment. I’d rather receive NO comments than fluff (like “cool”, “great” etc). But I think I know how you feel. It can feel like you’re making music in a vacuum when you don’t get feedback that someone’s listening. 😁

• @JudgeDredd - Thank you so much for the words and for the suggestion, I agree

@Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr - Thanks a lot!

@Nu2moro -
    I accept your opinion but this is “my playing”. However, I will try to do better.

@Lady_App_titude - You say well! Music will always help you in any way.
    The preset is Shred MPE Wah modified

@DMan - Many thanks for the comment and for the solidarity.

@chandroji - Wise words, surely. I must admit that sometimes, not always, I let myself go a bit more ... over, but, basically it is my soul with some more break ... of course😉
    A compliment is pleasing, a right criticism helps you to grow!

@theconnactic - Thanks!😃

@motmeister - You’re right, Indifference hurts, a criticism is much better!
    Thank you so much👍

• Damn... GeoShred really creates effective guitar sounds. Amazing app and used effectively in this piece. There's a lot of feeling coming through along with the highly technical playing.

I liked the backing track underneath the soloist too. I need to check out guitarist and see what it provides. So many Apps and so little time (or budget to collect them all).

I think it's fine to demand a reply if you're going to put your heart on the table like that.
    Indifference is the worst form of abuse in society. We can't meet listen to everything put out there but if you see it's being played then WTF indeed. Of course, listens can also come from the SoundCloud community and not just the Forum users right? Not sure how it works.

Anyway, I stayed and listened to a few. I like that sound. Jordan and his team made a great tool for the rest of us to shred like a Guitar God.

• Good Geoshredding. Reminds me a bit of “Maggot Brain” from Funkadelic. A guitar solo through the whole song with a clean guitar in the background (and very minimal drums)

• @McDtracy - I really appreciate your considerations. Many thanks.
    GeoShred is a fantastic app and it’s necessary to spend some time for a good improvisation technique. But it is worth all the time spent learning this wonderful instrument!😉

Guitarism is another really fantastic app with which you can control other synths. It works well even if it has a delay problem on the sixth and first string, a problem arrived with iOS 11. I wait for the developer to fix this issue. iWAVESTATION has many good sounds, I appreciate it a lot.

@Identor - I did not know this group nor the song. Made with the heart, surely. Thank you!

• That was really beautiful @ral. Somehow reminded me of the late, great, unheralded Roy Buchanan. Maybe the great feeling that comes thru. Well you satisfied yourself on this one! 555 views goes thirty per cent beyond the top creation post views of 400. A good hook on the discussion title means a lot. You outdid yourself on this one!

More importantly it is worth the attention in my view. Easy to listen to, yet compelling. The sonority of the guitar perfect and no problem for me with it being primarily a solo. Could have gone on longer and I wouldn't have lost interest! No, @chandroji
    Is correct, there is nothing particularly unusual or new, but that makes it all the more impressive as just a gripping feeling journey that reaches and gets there. Good work! Post more with those haunting titles!

• @July - Absolutely marvelous words that touch inside. For this I thank you very much. I understand, as you say, that I have not said anything new, but certainly, I did it my way, with my heart and my mind.

Someone says that he heard "too much GeoShred", not considering that those notes, "almost" all in one breath, were words of outburst, of bitter rage ... of sadness. At the end, I throw everything behind and I want to start again! 😉
    Many thanks for your beautiful post!

• edited July 2018

Please don't get me wrong, dear @Ral !
    This was just my first impression when I heard the music. I wrote the review immediately after the listening experience.

I just listening to the two titles again and I noticed the following. 🙂

My criticism yesterday was largely based on the second title DirtyInsanityRock and not on the title Warm Tears that you actually introduced. When I wrote my first comment, the second title was still in my ear...🎶

You have certainly recorded both titles excellently. Technically, both are very good GeoShred performances. No question about it.

DirtyInsanityRock is a bit too long and to fast for my taste and feeling. A 5:38 min. guitar solo has to be digested first. Two minutes shorter might have been better for my ears. Technically it really reminded me of Yngwie Malmsteen and this is a compliment for you. Yes, the solo started from the very beginning and ended at the end of the title. Here I was actually missing something in the piece of music (an intro, an end?) Anyway...

I like Warm Tears much better.
    The second time I heard it, I noticed your very emotional playing. If I include the song title, the song suddenly makes sense to me. I think you have expressed your feelings and emotions very well. Compliment! 👍

Of course, this song is not played too fast. Yesterday I was still too impressed by the second title. Also, Warm Tears is not an endless solo. I'm sorry I confused two different titles here a little bit.

After listening the second time, I would like to change my comment from yesterday.

Very well done @Ral ! 👍
    Your electric guitars sound remarkable and I can understand that GeoShred is one of your favorite apps. As a guitar player, I'd say you did a good job.

Warm Tears is my favourite compared to the two titles. I can feel the tears between the guitar sounds. There is nothing to complain. Your GeoShred skills and your feel for the Guitars are excellent!

Well done @Ral, I hope to hear more from you! I will check your SoundCloud... 🎶😎

Best musical greetings from Berlin
    Chandro

• I made a stupid mistake, @LinearLineman - I apologize!!!
    The words that follow were for you!

Absolutely marvelous words that touch inside. For this I thank you very much. I understand, as you say, that I have not said anything new, but certainly, I did it with my way, with my heart and my mind.

Someone says that he felt "too much GeoShred", not considering that those notes, "almost" all in one breath, were words of outburst, of bitter rage ... of sadness. At the end I throw everything behind and I want to start again! 😉
    Many thanks for your beautiful post!

@chandroji - These are your words:

“The second time I heard it, I noticed your very emotional playing. If I include the song title, the song suddenly makes sense to me. I think you have expressed your feelings and emotions very well”.

This is the truth and it is also the key to listening to the song and I am very happy that you understood it.
    Thank you so much for that!

Anyway, a post so "true" deserves a more detailed response. I am a beta tester for GeoShred since the app was released. I worked a lot and helped to fix many bugs by making so many videos for Pat Scandalis CEO and developer (moForte) of GeoShred because I immediately loved the app.

The app was produced in collaboration with Wizdom whose president is Jordan Rudess. Many months ago, just for demonstration, I played DirtyInsanityRock on my iPad 3 and sent it to Pat just to let him know what could be done with GeoShred.

He had very flattering words on that “playing “, (using some moments 6 or 7 fingers to play)
    telling me that Jordan liked that track!
    How much honor! Pat published it on various social networks!

I want to point out that it was “pure shredding”, only for fun.
    You have been very kind with your clarifications and right considerations.😉

Thanks chandroji!
    🎶 Greetings from Sicily (Italy)😄
    Andrea

• @McDtracy said:

Indifference is the worst form of abuse in society.

I'm not sure I agree with that.