Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Turnado update XY Pads here or not question

Does the latest Turnado update mean that you lose the pads? In the App Store four of the seven photos shows the pads in all their glory- it also mentions the X Y pads in the description- yet from what I read on the forum the pads are gone?

Comments

• edited June 2018

Gone from the AU but still in the standalone. I think IAA and AB are gone.

(My standalone)

• edited June 2018

They kept it in standalone ,but it's useless for now they removed it from Audiobus or other hosts as IAA.
    Gone in AU version , many recommend Rozeta XY as workaround.

• @Korakios said:
    for now they removed it from Audiobus or other hosts as IAA.

Has there been any indication that AB or IAA will come back?
    I was under the impression those features were dropped permanently.
    I dislike having to make the decision between those and AU, for now Im not upgrading since theres no way to downgrade either AFAIK.

• @1nsomniak said:

@Korakios said:
    for now they removed it from Audiobus or other hosts as IAA.

Has there been any indication that AB or IAA will come back?
    I was under the impression those features were dropped permanently.
    I dislike having to make the decision between those and AU, for now Im not upgrading since theres no way to downgrade either AFAIK.

My mistake , edited....

• Has anyone updated and wished they hadn’t? Or is it all OK don’t worry about it- once you update you won’t miss the pads anyway?

• Not missing the pads one bit. There are enough other options for controlling Turnado

• I don’t think losing the XY pads is the end of the world. They were just a convenient way of controlling the amount of each effect. Those parameters can still be easily controlled in the AU version. You can even turn each one at the same time as they’re responsive to multi-touch. To me, AU functionality far outweighs the loss of the XY pads. The function of which hasn’t really been lost. I’m pretty sure the VST version doesn’t have the pads either.

• edited July 2018

You can still use the pads if you use them as a midi controller for the AU version as mentioned in the other thread.
    Much, much better now as AU I think. :)

Also if you have two ipads, use one Turnado standalone to control the AU version on the other ipad.

• Thanks- fully understood now....... goodbye old friend..... I may never see you again :'(

• You may check out the latest Turnado version! Seems that Sugar Bytes has eventually heard our demands. ;-)

• @Petah said:
    You may check out the latest Turnado version! Seems that Sugar Bytes has eventually heard our demands. ;-)

Happy days indeed 🤩