Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Cubasis: filter over time

Hi guys,
Can I tell cubasis to run a hp filter over the start/end of a track event the same way it does with a fade?
I’m looking to do what the default fade in does in the pic with the hilighted row but with a hp filter, maybe more control if poss but automated in the same way.

I couldn’t find the same thing in search and YouTube so thanks in advance guys.

Comments

• You could use a filter AU plugin and use automation to achieve this. Quick example: using FilterStation2 and recorded the automation of both filters simultaneously...

• Add the filter first and it will appear in the automation section.

• Excellent! So ‘Automation’ was my missing key word.
    Thanks a ton @brambos and @Proto for the quick replies
    Xx

• @EDB said:
    Excellent! So ‘Automation’ was my missing key word.

It's a relatively new feature in Cubasis, so possibly that is why you could not find many videos demonstrating it :)

• @brambos said:

@EDB said:

It's a relatively new feature in Cubasis, so possibly that is why you could not find many videos demonstrating it :)

Doesn’t help I know nothing past ‘drawing and moving things in a grid’ :#
    I got lucky and downloaded cubasis during the 2.5 update so it’s all fresh to me. does a little dance

• If an effect is affecting the entire track and you want it only on a few events, move those events into another/new track and FX them over there...

• @EDB said:

@brambos said:

@EDB said:

Doesn’t help I know nothing past ‘drawing and moving things in a grid’ :#
    I got lucky and downloaded cubasis during the 2.5 update so it’s all fresh to me. does a little dance

A whole army of Cubasis users on are this here Audiobus forum. You are in good company. B)