Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Disappearing apps

edited December 2012 in App Tips and Tricks

Having some problems. Specs ipad mini. Installed apps (all updated and then deleted and re-installed for trouble shooting purposes) Nlog, Thumbjam, Jamup pro, Multitrack DAW. Playing around with nlog as an input, jam-up as an effect and daw as an output worked well. Thumbjam would not show up in audiobus so i reinstalled and it showed up but then daw would not show up in output so i re-installed. Now both thumbjam and daw are not showing up in audio bus. Restarted ipad and reinstalled all current versions (except audio bus) can't get them to show up in the audio bus app.

Comments

• Same here Thumbjam not showing up.

• For me thumbjam is back after reinstalling but multi-track daw is gone.

• Got it. Just delete and reinstall Audiobus.

• edited December 2012

Did mgmg's comment do the trick for you mike?

• edited May 2015

I had a very strange problem yesterday: opening Audiobus 2.1.11 suddenly no app would show up either input, fx or output. Not until I started them manually first, then they appeared in Audiobus again.
    The iAir OS 8.3 was in Flight mode the whole evening because I had a live gig to do.
    Glad the apps were background compatible. Today everything is fine.

• Yes, with the exact bugfix description of the problemI had, just saw it. :)