Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Experimentations with Ripplemaker and Idensity (wip!) + Model 15

edited June 2018 in Creations

iDensity (808 sample)
Ripplemaker
Rozeta Particles

Some experimantations I made within ApeMatrix with IDensity and Ripplemaker
I use for IDensity a simple 808 kickdrum. (very nice app I want to explore with some other samples :smiley:

Comments

• edited June 2018

Another ambient-experimental I made this time with Model 15 replacing Ripplemaker and Model D.
    For iDesnity, the stormy sound has for base a timpani sound, and for the rain a kind of cowbell.
    EOS2 reverb is used with one instance of iDensity and Kosmonaut for the other one.
    Model 15 is used with Perforator and Kosmonaut. I am asking about Model 15 if it is not to loudy, even if in the middle frequency some higher sound rebound. Filter frequency automated by LFO (thanks to apeMatrix).

Edit : I introduce Model D with LFO on resonnance to balance the low frequency of Model 15. I suppose.

Best sounded with headphones in my personnal case... Thanks for listenning, views are welcome. Cheers...

• @shoutn95 said:
    Another ambient-experimental I made this time with Model 15 replacing Ripplemaker.
    For iDesnity, the stormy sound has for base a timpani sound, and for the rain a kind of cowbell.
    EOS2 reverb is used with one instance of iDensity and Dedalus for the other one.
    Model 15 is used with Perforator and Kosmonaut. I am asking about Model 15 if it is not to loudy, even if in the middle frequency some higher sound rebound. Filter frequency automated by LFO (thanks to apeMatrix).

Best sounded with headphones in my personnal case... Thanks for listenning, views are welcome. Cheers...

@shoutn95 Oh nice! loving the ephemeral textures in this one. :)

• edited June 2018

Thank you @skiphunt for listening. Glad you enjoyed it for its texture. I love textures.