Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AudioKit - (Synth One) - Synthesizer ... Out Now!!! - (Freeeeeee..) - updated with Link..

Comments

• Very well done!👏

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Wow. Wow. Wow. This is super! So worth the wait and all the effort! Great sounds and wonderful presets being shipped!
    At first I thought this is the absolut best random feature ever on a synth. Then I relasized it’s picking random presets :)
    Dropped a 5-star rating on the AppStore for sure! Will recommend my friend who is starting to get excited about synths and sounds too. Haha thanks man! This is awesome

• Great job, thanks for the hard work. Can you let us know a bit more about your business model? It is just too nice to be...just free (no manichaeism here, just curiosity)

• edited June 2018

Dabbled a bit more, and this is fantastic!

So often, we see synths that are all well and good, yet sound similar and mainly appeal to synthheads. But this one just seems to work more intuitively, has a great layout, and I keep discovering wonderful presets. Now in the RSL section, and staggered that this much goodness is for free! Altruism lives.

• @analog_matt said:
    If anyone appreciates all the volunteers' hard work, and want to encourage everyone to keep improving the app, please leave a positive written review on the app store!

Plus, it will help spread the word to other musicians.

This looks brilliant, looking forward to a play later, thanks for your hard work Matt.

• Beautiful, Thanks mate!

• @analog_matt , thanks for such a beautiful synth and most of all it’s free, hope that you could get AU in update.

• Nice work
    Going back to playing with it !!
    Many thanks

• Wow. What an app. I’m not a big synth guy but wow!!!!! 😮 😮

• Absolutely awesome, nicely done. One suggestion - user preset INIT usually resolves to everything off or turned down to a simple saw wave. At the current time INIT has Reverb on, not sure if that is intentional or what everyone wants, but I just thought I'd point it out. I can, of course, create my own or save over the existing preset.

• Unbelievable its free, already amongst the best ever. Well done developers, this synth is a real gem!

• Looking good so far
    ;)

• @fprintf said:
    Absolutely awesome, nicely done. One suggestion - user preset INIT usually resolves to everything off or turned down to a simple saw wave. At the current time INIT has Reverb on, not sure if that is intentional or what everyone wants, but I just thought I'd point it out. I can, of course, create my own or save over the existing preset.

Check out the “Starter Bank” at the bottom of the banks list. It’s a virtual buffet of INIT patches; including the one you described. It’s #3 in the presets list.

• Incredible piece of work. Many thanks for this.

Is there an way of knowing which notes are being entered in the step sequencer- or if you are entering notes in the same scale?

• Left a 12-star review! I hope this becomes a huge release.

• I’ll wait for the sale.

• @u0421793 said:
    I’ll wait for the sale.

Just like I am waiting for AU.. :p

• edited June 2018

@analog_matt what a fantastic initiative! I love how this has come about, it’s mission, and the community around it. Kudos to you for captaining this and congratulations on the launch! 🍾

[now I’m getting the Matt’s mixed up...originally posted to @Matt_Fletcher_2000]

• Oh, the scales are incredible...

• @JudgeDredd said:

@u0421793 said:
    I’ll wait for the sale.

Just like I am waiting for AU.. :p

+100 I thought iaa was the past and au the future. Soon hopefully

• “Bought” using Doug’s link...old habits etc.
    Off to try a quick run through after being thoroughly impressed by the demos. Very excited about this One.
    Congratulations on the release @analog_matt . Not sure how an app becomes the “App of the Day”, but Synth One certainly deserves some front page App Store support.

• “App of the Day” ? Lots of bumps I guess.

• Finally!

This is a game changer....

• Works well standalone, but unusable for me in ApeMatrix and AUM with an Air 1 iOS 11.4

• @TheVimFuego said:
    Gonna need another t-shirt.

Excellent stuff all.

Linkee?

• The design is superb. Congrats

• It´s there, nice. So i will now turn on my new iPad and this is the first app i will try :)
    But beware....i´m a picky bastard..... ;)

• This is a great, high quality and historic synth app, with incredible efforts of @analog_matt, Marcus Hobbs and Aure Prochazka (the guy invented AudioKit). I'm really looking forward to contributing code when I get a little window of time 😅 YES, it is open-source as well!! Congrats!

• @analog_matt I'm almost as avid supporter of PWM as a certain person from Sonic State.

One way 'fix' this in Synth One would be to be able to phase-invert to one of the oscillators and also control each waves start-phase.

I do feel that the few additions would not eat that much more CPU and would also add to the sonic palette Synth One is already capable of.

Too bad I suck at coding and my eyes are not getting any better from starring at the screens...