AudioKit - (Synth One) - Synthesizer ... Out Now!!! - (Freeeeeee..) - updated with Link..

Have fun!

AudioKit Synth One Synthesizer by AudioKit Pro

Comments

• Can someone paste in the AppStore link..

Cheers,

King

• Congrats. Sincerely well done.

• Couldn't sleep until it was mine 😎

• edited June 2018

If anyone appreciates all the volunteers' hard work, and want to encourage everyone to keep improving the app, please leave a positive written review on the app store!

Plus, it will help spread the word to other musicians.

🙏

• I’m waiting for Doug’s link...

• edited June 2018

This sounds Lush, Silky, Spongy, Bouncy, Wide, Fat and Delicious!
    Play it and see/hear/feel..

Great Stuff Guys!

King

• edited June 2018

@gusgranite said:
    I’m waiting for Doug’s link...

It’s free.. ;)

• @KING777 said:

@gusgranite said:

It’s free..

My attempt at humour 😂

• edited June 2018

@gusgranite said:

@KING777 said:

@gusgranite said:

It’s free..

My attempt at humour 😂

Hehe :-))

• K> @gusgranite said:

@KING777 said:

@gusgranite said:

It’s free..

My attempt at humour 😂

Haha I caught it 😂

• OMG. This is so good, I think I may cry. o:)

• Just had an early morning dabble, and tried the synth. :) Very, very nice indeed. Lovely sounds.

• @CracklePot said:
    OMG. This is so good, I think I may cry. o:)

Haha I'm with you bro

• Here’s a demo jam I made, and somewhat of a quick walkthrough. And the usual oddball stuff. So glad this one is finally live!

• Eeeex-cellent!

• @brice said:
    Here’s a demo jam I made, and somewhat of a quick walkthrough. And the usual oddball stuff. So glad this one is finally live!

Dope ! I haven't even been able to leave your preset collection, I'm stuck forever 😂

• At first I was like, “this is pretty cool with some nice rich sound”

Then I started digging deeper into the interface....

Now I’m like, “Holy CRAP! This thing is a majestic beast!!! :)

• This thing is better than most of the paid synths out there. Don't know whether that's sad or brilliant, but nevertheless, this is what a quality synth should sound like.

• DCJDCJ
    edited June 2018

This is easily the most amazing free synth ever released. It also competes with a ton of synths you’d have to pay for. We are extremely lucky to have Audiokit and (edit) @analog_matt

• @analog_matt said:
    If anyone appreciates all the volunteers' hard work, and want to encourage everyone to keep improving the app, please leave a positive written review on the app store!

Plus, it will help spread the word to other musicians.

🙏

All done, great app, cheers Matt.

• Awesome design, amazing presets (some of the best I’ve heard in an iOS synth), only downside is the aliasing on the oscillators.

• @gusgranite said:

Haha was thinking the same :)

• I'm addicted, I'll never leave my house again

• edited June 2018

@DCJ said:
    This is easily the most amazing free synth ever released. It also competes with a ton of synths you’d have to pay for. We are extremely lucky to have Audiokit and @Matt_Fletcher_2000.

That's a different Matt, but, I'm sure he's a swell guy with a name like that! 👍🏼
    (My name is Fecher. Hardly anyone spells it right).

• Gonna need another t-shirt.

Excellent stuff all.

• Congrats on the release. Just spent an hour playing with it in BM3 - one crash but no biggie. Like that it remembers last preset when relaunched. Lots of great presets! Some sweet pads/textures in there. Very nice!

• Mind blown! Great job by @analog_matt and the team

• edited June 2018

@analog_matt said:

@DCJ said:
    This is easily the most amazing free synth ever released. It also competes with a ton of synths you’d have to pay for. We are extremely lucky to have Audiokit and @Matt_Fletcher_2000.

That's a different Matt, but, I'm sure he's a swell guy with a name like that! 👍🏼
    (My name is Fecher. Hardly anyone spells it right).

As long as @Matt_Fletcher_2000 doesn’t try to sell a Synth One knockoff for subscription, all should be fine. ;)

It is trippy how close your guys’ names are. I heard he is starting his own company called AudioKat, too. Too weird! :D

Just playin’ around, Matts.
    Sorry, just feeling a little giddy from playing with this synth. :)