Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AudioKit - (Synth One) - Synthesizer ... Out Now!!! - (Freeeeeee..) - updated with Link..

edited July 2018 in General App Discussion

Have fun!

AudioKit Synth One Synthesizer by AudioKit Pro

Comments

• Can someone paste in the AppStore link..

Cheers,

King

• Congrats. Sincerely well done.

• Couldn't sleep until it was mine 😎

• edited June 2018

If anyone appreciates all the volunteers' hard work, and want to encourage everyone to keep improving the app, please leave a positive written review on the app store!

Plus, it will help spread the word to other musicians.

🙏

• I’m waiting for Doug’s link...

• edited June 2018

This sounds Lush, Silky, Spongy, Bouncy, Wide, Fat and Delicious!
    Play it and see/hear/feel..

Great Stuff Guys!

King

• edited June 2018

@gusgranite said:
    I’m waiting for Doug’s link...

It’s free.. ;)

• @KING777 said:

@gusgranite said:

It’s free..

My attempt at humour 😂

• edited June 2018

@gusgranite said:

@KING777 said:

@gusgranite said:

It’s free..

My attempt at humour 😂

Hehe :-))

• K> @gusgranite said:

@KING777 said:

@gusgranite said:

It’s free..

My attempt at humour 😂

Haha I caught it 😂

• OMG. This is so good, I think I may cry. o:)

• Just had an early morning dabble, and tried the synth. :) Very, very nice indeed. Lovely sounds.

• @CracklePot said:
    OMG. This is so good, I think I may cry. o:)

Haha I'm with you bro

• Here’s a demo jam I made, and somewhat of a quick walkthrough. And the usual oddball stuff. So glad this one is finally live!

• Eeeex-cellent!

• @brice said:
    Here’s a demo jam I made, and somewhat of a quick walkthrough. And the usual oddball stuff. So glad this one is finally live!

Dope ! I haven't even been able to leave your preset collection, I'm stuck forever 😂

• At first I was like, “this is pretty cool with some nice rich sound”

Then I started digging deeper into the interface....

Now I’m like, “Holy CRAP! This thing is a majestic beast!!! :)

• This thing is better than most of the paid synths out there. Don't know whether that's sad or brilliant, but nevertheless, this is what a quality synth should sound like.

• DCJDCJ
    edited June 2018

This is easily the most amazing free synth ever released. It also competes with a ton of synths you’d have to pay for. We are extremely lucky to have Audiokit and (edit) @analog_matt

• @analog_matt said:
    If anyone appreciates all the volunteers' hard work, and want to encourage everyone to keep improving the app, please leave a positive written review on the app store!

Plus, it will help spread the word to other musicians.

🙏

All done, great app, cheers Matt.

• Awesome design, amazing presets (some of the best I’ve heard in an iOS synth), only downside is the aliasing on the oscillators.

• @gusgranite said:

Haha was thinking the same :)

• I'm addicted, I'll never leave my house again

• edited June 2018

@DCJ said:
    This is easily the most amazing free synth ever released. It also competes with a ton of synths you’d have to pay for. We are extremely lucky to have Audiokit and @Matt_Fletcher_2000.

That's a different Matt, but, I'm sure he's a swell guy with a name like that! 👍🏼
    (My name is Fecher. Hardly anyone spells it right).

• Gonna need another t-shirt.

Excellent stuff all.

• Congrats on the release. Just spent an hour playing with it in BM3 - one crash but no biggie. Like that it remembers last preset when relaunched. Lots of great presets! Some sweet pads/textures in there. Very nice!

• Mind blown! Great job by @analog_matt and the team

• edited June 2018

@analog_matt said:

@DCJ said:
    This is easily the most amazing free synth ever released. It also competes with a ton of synths you’d have to pay for. We are extremely lucky to have Audiokit and @Matt_Fletcher_2000.

That's a different Matt, but, I'm sure he's a swell guy with a name like that! 👍🏼
    (My name is Fecher. Hardly anyone spells it right).

As long as @Matt_Fletcher_2000 doesn’t try to sell a Synth One knockoff for subscription, all should be fine. ;)

It is trippy how close your guys’ names are. I heard he is starting his own company called AudioKat, too. Too weird! :D

Just playin’ around, Matts.
    Sorry, just feeling a little giddy from playing with this synth. :)