Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Touchable old iPad

anyone know how touchable works with older iPads? I was thinking of digging out my iPad mini 1 and using it solely for this app.

Comments

• For anyone who was curious, I pulled the trigger today (I used tim’s Link at discchord because I value his opinions and insights) and I couldn’t be happier. It works perfect on my iPad mini one, with no noticible latency compared to my iPad 2017 (non pro). The text zoom feature helps with the mini and I had no issue entering midi notes or any other functions so now I can devote the 2017 to idam and use the mini to control ableton. Woo hoo!

• That's great to hear.
    I have the original iPad in my desk, wonder if it could do anything lol

• edited July 2018

iPad Mini 1 yes, iPad 1 not really. It's still working quite well with a bunch of apps, but not Touchable, which seems to be too demanding for a single-core iDevice.
    I prefer to use my iPad 1 with Lemur and some Ableton Live controllers.