Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

why is audiobus making other apps default to 20bpm

whenever I use audiobus it keeps makes other apps i’m using in audiobus go to 20bpm. where can i set this up or change it?

Comments

• Turn link off ?

• @BiancaNeve said:
    Turn link off ?

I did not, is that what the issue is?

• Maybe, try it and see.

• Do you have the tempo in Audiobus set to 20 bpm? If not, something weird may be up.
    Any Linked app can change the tempo for all other Linked apps, so it seems Audiobus is set to 20 bpm and forcing the other Linked apps to reset their Bpm to 20 as well.

There is a tiny button on the Audiobus transport bar. Farthest to the right. You press it to open the Audiobus tempo dialog. You turn Link on or off in the Audiobus Settings.

Not really sure, what is happening to you specifically, but check these settings out and see if it gets you sorted.

• 20 is the minimum Link bpm - so maybe something is setting (proposing) it to 0?