Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: Hell has frozen: Moog goes POLYPHONIC

13»

Comments

• @GovernorSilver said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@GovernorSilver said:

@ChrisG said:
    If anyone wants a 16 voice VCO with a slightly more forgiving price tag there’s always the Prologue 16 (that one has actual different lil synths under the hood btw, which can be expanded upon). Can have 4 LFOs, if you want it to, although one will take you plenty far on it. Can also have more filters by mixing both analog and digital multimode filters. Etc etc etc.

Some interesting custom oscillators out there for the Prologue now:

https://www.dirtboxsynth.com/korg-prologue-custom-oscillators

https://edouard.digital/product/blinds-for-prologue/

And Korg is apparently working on a fix for the low E, F, F# out of tune problem.

Quite a few issues I heard.

literally on youtube.

I heard them.

Yeah, I probably listened to the same Youtube videos. The source of the news, concerning the fix in progress, is apparently a Facebook group, but it is a closed one.

The source you’re referring to is just a video with Luke from Korg UK. His source is Korg HQ in Japan. I’m sure the video is posted elsewhere as well. I got the P16 and the F is slightly more temperamental, the unit as a whole is sensitive to temperature changes etc for sure, but that is expected on a 16 voice VCO. I got some extra oscillators and effects from the above two guys, really cool to be able to expand a synth like this with user/dev content. Sinevibes, who’s dipped his toe in iOS waters, will make plug-ins for it (might drop an oscillator or two this year). The only real issue with this synth is that there are 16 spots for user oscillators and 16 for user effects, which might be enough for some, but not for a legit app & plugin- hoarder/addict/slut:(.