Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Netta - Toy (Remix) (Is the mix clear enough? Need critique.)

edited June 2018 in Creations

Yeah, the Eurovision 2018 winning song is a bit of a guilty pleasure, and so I decided to remix it. One goal in remixing the song was to limit the "bawka bawka" silliness to the first 6 bars. The other goal was to remix it in the old Sash! dance style I grew up with rather than some overcompressed modern cheese style (or even a neo-90s version oversaturated with the M1 piano and M1 organ bass and a hard kick drum). Apps used...

-Gadget for Creating (Recife, London, Darwin, Phoenix, Vancouver, Wolfsburg, Glasgow, Marseille, Bilbao, and Zurich)
-AUM for Mixing (Transient, Envolver to subtly duck some parts when the vocals come in and not for the kick, Shaper on the low bass, Korvpressor, and AUM's internal EQ filters).
-Auria for Mastering (Pro-C2, Pro-Q2, Pro-L2)
-Lumafusion for the video compilation

https://www.dropbox.com/s/itc1bo6jvhdb8gv/Netta - Toy (JWM 'We Love the 90s' Remix).mp4

Enjoy. :smirk:

Comments

• Going to give this thread a bump.

• Anybody? At least some critique if the mix is clear enough?

• The mix seem OK in my very untreated room through Rokit 5's...

• edited June 2018

@theconnactic said:
    The mix seem OK in my very untreated room through Rokit 5's...

LOL. Well, at least an untreated room through Rokit 5's beats consumer-grade headphones you're not used to. My usual headphones broke a few days ago when I was in the middle of remixing this goofy song (cord became loose). Gonna get replacements of the usual model.