Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Earth Songs. Free album. 95% iPad

Hello Audiobussers.

I don't really do Soundcloud as I'm kinda anal about releasing stuff, but here be an album made almost entirely in Nanostudio and with iPad apps last year. The only bits I added off-iPad are a little guitar and bass here and there.

http://bubblectro.bandcamp.com/album/bub-006-i-have-a-box-earth-songs

The album is free, so anyone who's interested can just go ahead and grab it. I am currently working on another, but this time with the added power of Audiobus! Obviously this is rather exciting for me.

As I've said before on here, iPad has revolutionised my music production. Audiobus revolutionised that revolution. Happy days.

Cheers :-)

Comments

• This kind of music seems to demand headphones. I can't listen to it through headphones at he moment but I definitely will give it a proper listen at some pointl I love when artists are happy to give away their music for free, on a philosophical level.

I listened to the first couple of tracks on my iPad and I really dig what I'm hearing. Good work and thank you for being so generous!

• I'm another person who wants to add a comment of support even though I haven't played the album yet. I'm someone who has been in music almost my entire life, but I'm still a beginner and mostly an idiot when it comes to iPads so I'm looking forward to hearing what someone with more app experience can make. Thanks.

• I listened to this album last night in my studio while I was surfing. Not my usual listening material but a very well crafted set of songs. Great job. Thank you for making this available. Good luck with what comes next.

• Thanks Keebo! I think some of it was indulgent in that I was discovering the possibilities of iPad composition, if compared to my earlier releases (Raggles, for example, available on the same link). The next stuff is shaping up to be much more adventurous :-)

• Thank you Sickmoth for sharing your creativity, just listened to the first track & enjoyed the flow!
    I've downloaded the album & will listen when I'm chilled out!
    All the best