Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Imaginary Quartet - Tardigrain x4, Rozeta LFO, DLYM, Kosmonaut, Eos2

Generated using 4 instances of Tardigrain, Rozeta LFO modulates some stereo panning and gain, chord/note changes are manual… additional reverb and grainy delay added too… another all iOS production… iPhone 6.
Thanks for checking it out, I will return to this project as it yielded many beautiful drones!!
:slight_smile:
Created in response to the 338th weekly Disquiet Junto project.
https://disquiet.com/2018/06/21/disquiet-junto-project-0338-imaginary-quartet/

Comments

• Fabulous job! I’m inspired to try this combo of apps. Did you put it together in AUM? Thanks.

• @scadet said:
    Fabulous job! I’m inspired to try this combo of apps. Did you put it together in AUM? Thanks.

Thank you!
    Indeed inside Aum; 4 au instances of Tardigrain, each using a different, specified sample.
    A couple of bus channels for additional effects, and a final master channel for recording.
    Gentle mastering done afterwards in Grand Finale. ;)

• Thanks for the helpful details!

• Dude
    So awesome! Loved it! :love:

• Very nice! This is great!

• Thanks folks!
    Glad you enjoyed!
    :)

• Most of us are trying to get the crackles out you are putting them in. Genius! Just downloaded Tardigrain. This will inspire me!

• @LinearLineman said:
    Most of us are trying to get the crackles out you are putting them in. Genius! Just downloaded Tardigrain. This will inspire me!

Thank you!
    Happy to provide some inspiration!
    In a previous iteration, I had added DAWCassette and Grind, some extra grit and dust!
    That version crashed before being saved, this was the reincarnation, slightly cleaner...!
    I am becoming attached to the Granular cracks, rattles and pops... :grin:
    SpaceCraft can do it too!
    I will keep you updated,
    Thanks again for taking time to listen and comment, really appreciated!
    :)