Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

[UPDATE: VIDEO ADDED] New Summertime Ambient Song and Remix, vote for beats or no beats.

edited June 2018 in Creations

My latest ambient track, influenced by the classic KLF Chill Out album (from 1990, 28 years ago!)
This summertime vibe is far from the evil soundscapes I made in the winter although there is a slight nostalgic bittersweetness.

Apps used include TC Performer and Moog Model D, can't remember what else. I need to start keeping notes or something so I could reproduce these workflows.

After making the original ambient mix I couldn't resist remixing it with a breakbeat, now Im not sure which is better, what do you guys think? Please vote for your preference.

UPDATE: Made a video for the break beat mix

Damnit, editing my post to add the video removed the poll.
It was 8:2 for the breaks mix at last check, guess Ill add a new one.

Poll
  1. Which mix is better?0 votes
    1. No Beats Mix
        0.00%
    2. Breakbeat Remix
        0.00%

Comments