Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Turnado updated to AUv3!

Comments

• @Korakios said:
    The GUI could be bigger , don’t know if it’s AU limitation. Already send a feature request to the devs ;)

I think the UI looks bigger in AU than standalone.

• @DCJ said:
    @AudioGus did you draw in automation in BM3 or was it done in real time? Whenever I try to record automation from the plugin it’s all whacked. All the effect start at like 25% in even if I didn’t touch them while recording.

Hmmm, I have not specificly had the 25% start bug and In the case above I did draw it in but I have been able to record Turnado automation properly most times,

BM3 currently does have general automation recording issues that need to be fixed. Sometimes when I record the data ranges are fine, other times it is way messed up. 3.1 will hopefuly fix these issues as they happen in other AUs as well.

• $28????

• @skulptur_sound said:
    Oh man, this is a dream come true!! Will all my presets I created be automatically saved when I update?

The are gone. I do miss them for sure. Time to rebuild.

• edited June 2018

@Antkn33 said:
    $28????

Yah, but the VST is $120, and now you actually get multiple instances on iOS outside of Auria

• I think I'll wait for the next Sugarbytes sale and grab a few of their apps at a later date...

• Updated - really like the AU version and not too heavy on CPU.

@Beathoven said:

@Korakios said:
    The GUI could be bigger , don’t know if it’s AU limitation. Already send a feature request to the devs ;)

I think the UI looks bigger in AU than standalone.

I think you’re right.

• @Samu said:
    I think I'll wait for the next Sugarbytes sale and grab a few of their apps at a later date...

That likely won’t be until October or November earliest from pervious sales...

• @DCJ said:
    @AudioGus did you draw in automation in BM3 or was it done in real time? Whenever I try to record automation from the plugin it’s all whacked. All the effect start at like 25% in even if I didn’t touch them while recording.

Yah this morns recorded automations are ok...

• @AudioGus ok I’ll have to see if it’s something I’m doing wrong on my end. Thank ya!

• @universe said:

@Samu said:
    I think I'll wait for the next Sugarbytes sale and grab a few of their apps at a later date...

That likely won’t be until October or November earliest from pervious sales...

They normally have a sale around April, but didn’t this year

• @DCJ said:
    @AudioGus ok I’ll have to see if it’s something I’m doing wrong on my end. Thank ya!

Noprob, but you likely may just be hitting the BM3 bug... My go to sleep mantra is 3.1, 3.1...

• @AudioGus said:

@skulptur_sound said:
    Oh man, this is a dream come true!! Will all my presets I created be automatically saved when I update?

Nooooooooooo!!! God damnit.. lol. I spent weeks building my “Scott go to” effect. Looks like it’s screen shot time..have not updated yet just for this reason.. hahahahha

• @skulptur_sound said:

@AudioGus said:

@skulptur_sound said:

Nooooooooooo!!! God damnit.. lol. I spent weeks building my “Scott go to” effect. Looks like it’s screen shot time..have not updated yet just for this reason.. hahahahha

Are you sure they’re gone @AudioGus? I thought I read on FB you open the stand-alone first and they’re there. Then open the AU and you see them? I never made presets so can’t test.

• Yeah all my presets copied across ok from the standalone :)

• @gusgranite said:

@skulptur_sound said:

@AudioGus said:

@skulptur_sound said:

Are you sure they’re gone @AudioGus? I thought I read on FB you open the stand-alone first and they’re there. Then open the AU and you see them? I never made presets so can’t test.

@Carnbot said:
    Yeah all my presets copied across ok from the standalone :)

OMG, hugs and kisses to you all! 😘😻 life is very good this day!!

• @AudioGus said:

@gusgranite said:

@skulptur_sound said:

@AudioGus said:

@skulptur_sound said:

@Carnbot said:
    Yeah all my presets copied across ok from the standalone :)

OMG, hugs and kisses to you all! 😘😻 life is very good this day!!

• Thanks 🙏 guys! Guess I’m all in on the update now🤡

• New update for Garageband landed :)

• @Korakios said:
    New update for Garageband landed :)

indeed 😁

• This is how I like turnado set up on my master. I’ve been having fun with turnado for a while, it’s one of my favorite FX.

• @Beathoven said:

@Dawdles said:
    Wonder if we’ll see Fabfilter go universal some point soon now too? Can’t be ideal marketing or financially optimal for Fabfilter to be imprisoned in Auria? Like the Turnado AU was previously... Be nice to have Saturn available outside of that environment (which I have no intention of buying...)..

Things are looking more hopeful than they were

https://www.fabfilter.com/forum/2687/ios-audiounit#comment0

Interesting :)

• wonder if tornado will ever go universal?

• @eross said:
    wonder if tornado will ever go universal?

Wish , but that would require radical GUI change .

• edited July 2018

Ehm, so that's it? All the excitement ended on the 3rd of July? Bloody hell, this is the best electronic music effect on the iPad and you can have as much of it as you want!!!

I've just been back programming this thing. Dictator is a monster. I think now I understand why i find most of the other effects underwhelming.

That's all

• @supadom said:
    Ehm, so that's it? All the excitement ended on the 3rd of July? Bloody hell, this is the best electronic music effect on the iPad and you can have as much of it as you want!!!

I've just been back programming this thing. Dictator is a monster. I think now I understand why i find most of the effects underwhelming.

That's all

I'm waiting eagerly for AU WOW. I sent plenty of emails to Sugar Bytes over the years requesting this!!

• I am jonesing for Effectrix, however... not sure about the ‘recieving midi’ part of the equation for AU fx... gulp. Luckily Egoist should work as an AU instrument though.

• @AudioGus said:
    I am jonesing for Effectrix, however... not sure about the ‘recieving midi’ part of the equation for AU fx... gulp. Luckily Egoist should work as an AU instrument though.

I'm hoping for effectrix too. I have a feeling it might be next. Just a feeling though ;)

• @supadom said:

I've just been back programming this thing. Dictator is a monster. I think now I understand why i find most of the effects underwhelming.

That's all

I'm happier than a pig in slop--Turnado has experienced a renaissance in my arsenal. It's so damn easy to get this thing going with the automation! And yes, dictator rules.