Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Turnado updated to AUv3!

Comments

• What's next I wonder, hoping for Thesys or Egoist :)

• Turned AUv3 in BM3 is so good. It's like a woke up today into a dream...

• :smiley: :heart:

It automates...

• @AudioGus said:

:smiley: :heart:

It automates...

That's very cool :)

• Oh happy day :smiley:

• @Carnbot said:
    What's next I wonder, hoping for Thesys or Egoist :)

Feels like they all should be getting it as they say AU is the future... Egoist AU in BM3.. will be workflow magic. I already use it a ton.

• "IAA and AB sessions will no lo-"

Shut up and gimme!

• Soo amazing! Just adding an extra woot! to the pot

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    "IAA and AB sessions will no lo-"

Shut up and gimme!

Haha, lol, +me

• My only complaint... dropped on a Monday morning. :tongue:

• Where have the xy pads gone?

• Unexpected and most welcome!

• edited June 2018

Slowly but surely the Egoists at SugarBytes will WOW us with their great Thesys for sure. <3

Love this app even more now.

• Hey, but where is the XY pad gone?

• edited June 2018

@BiancaNeve said:
    Where have the xy pads gone?

Yeah I initially thought that was disappointing, that the X y pads are standalone mode only but you could use that to control the AUv3 version if you wanted and set it up.

You can also set up Rozeta x/y instead.
    Pretty sure this is the same with the desktop software, ah no I don’t think desktop has x/y at all...

• @Ivan_Dj said:

@AudioGus said:

:smiley: :heart:

It automates...

That's very cool :)

Uh oh. Might send me back to the BM3 spiral right here..

• @Carnbot said:

@BiancaNeve said:

Yeah I initially thought that was disappointing, that the X y pads are standalone mode only but you could use that to control the AUv3 version if you wanted and set it up.

Pretty sure this is the same with the desktop software, ah no I don’t think desktop has x/y at all...

I hardly ever used it anyway as I have it mapped to knobs and sliders on nanokontrol but thought of peeps who use their iPads standalone. I guess there’s enough onscreen x y controllers already just having four of them on one screen was a pretty powerful way to control the beast.

• @supadom said:

@Carnbot said:

@BiancaNeve said:

I hardly ever used it anyway as I have it mapped to knobs and sliders on nanokontrol but thought of peeps who use their iPads standalone. I guess there’s enough onscreen x y controllers already just having four of them on one screen was a pretty powerful way to control the beast.

You could always map Rozeta XY somehow - not the same as having it built in, but close enough I'd think....

• @AudioGus said:
    I honestly thought for a sec someone was posting a cruel joke. This... ...speechless...

Me too, good news!

• This is working so insanely good in BM3 on individual bank pads I may just have to get hospitalized today.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • yes,that is a Booom :)

• I like it the way it - and I don’t use BM- so I don’t think I will be updating for the time being.

• Spectacular automating the Turnado dictator function with LFOs in apeMatrix :)

• So they created a AUv3 and didn’t charge us for a new version
    Respect on that

• @robosardine said:
    I like it the way it - and I don’t use BM- so I don’t think I will be updating for the time being.

Much as I’d love to run multiple instances, I’m hesitating as I’m not sure I want to lose the x/y pads.

• I’m a bit bummed that IAA is gone because I often find Standalone with IAA better for setting up almost everything. However, I’ve barely used Turnado because I hate dealing with IAA once things are set up. So, I have nothing to lose. I hope we can share presets with more than iCloud.

• @ruggedsmooth said:
    So they created a AUv3 and didn’t charge us for a new version
    Respect on that

Is it a long charge for that ?

• I don’t quite understand- there will be no more AB support- but AB3 supports Audio Unit use so why would it need to be supporting Audiobus?
    Do you actually need something to automate it now? Or can you still use it as a playable effect like we know and love.
    If you can still play it this way- how is this done without the pads?
    What is going on? :s