Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MARMARIS DAWN/ MORE TURKISH JAZZ!

Hi all, this piece is more jazz done in Turkey than Turkish jazz, but it is impossible to avoid one's surrounding vibe and this is no exception. I am an improvisor and this is very much an improvised piece. The choral line was improvised in two passes, one for the intro, and one for the melody that follows. I did have the melody floating in my mind for some time but its representation is totally on the fly.

Only used Soft Drummer and Microlgue on this one, but it seems sufficient. Would love any responses or advice you have to offer. Hope you enjoy this!

Comments

• Soft Drummer is a little bit too loud compared to the others. Little bit remixing will make it a lot better I guess.

• On my headphones, the mix is just right.
    Are you using Steinberg's Micrologue?
    Or Korg Minilogue? I got confused :lol:

Awesome one, btw

• @senhorlampada , Steinberg Micrologue. Thanks for the encouragement

@bert, I am limited in my mixing as I lost the original tracks to this. Thanks to @CracklePot I brought the drums down a bit, but it is, as always a matter of taste. Thanks for listening!

• Enjoyed the driving Soft Drummer brush work...
    I spent 4 days in Marmaris back in the early 90’s. It was known as the Turkish Rivera back then as European style topless sunbathing was tolerated. I would expect that is no longer the case. Regardless, it’s a great sea side resort and a stones throw from Rhodes, Greece.

• Yes @kandavu, Turkey is a far different place from then I am sad to say. And now the election has disheartened many. Still, the people and nature are wonderful to experience. Turkey is a fertile and vibrant place and home to our good friend @kv331audio_bulent!

Too bad I can't take credit for Luis Martnez' great and almost human drum app Soft Drummer!

• This is really great @LinearLineman . I especially dig the energy in this particular track of yours. You are growing like a weed, or maybe even giant kelp! :)

• Very good!

• Thanks @CracklePot ! Your support and knowledge has kept me going. Where do I send the check?

• @theconnactic , thanks for the support. No, not an insomniac, just love the late night vibes and the dawn's early light.

• “Growing like a weed” I liked that phrase @CracklePot 😝

• More improvising! every track has had a unique feel. but taken as a whole they show progress mastering the tools on your iPad. I love the bass line.

• Thanks, @McDtracy. Thanks for the kind words. Much appreciated coming from you,