Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Tap tempo via midi

Hi, very basic question for a lot of you I’m sure - I’m a keyboard player with a fairly complex set up and 3 keyboards used live. Up to now my sounds are usually piano, synth pads, hammond and leads, but now venturing into ARP sounds live. I need to control their tempo via a midi controller (Via tap). I host my apps though AUM, and read somewhere that the tempo of apps can be synced via AUM, but can’t seem to find how this works or indeed if AUM tempo can be changed via a midi controller using tap.
My apps include LAYR, Synthmaster Player, Volt, Probably Synthmaster One in the next day or two too.

What would you suggest is the best way to tap a tempo into the apps via midi?

Thanks